J S 9318 Voyager Of The Seas

I have just booked this cabin for cruise on VOS. Has anyone had this cabin or mirror image cabin 9618? Have read where its in a good position, right in middle of hump and also that it is a bit larger than other JS.. Just wondering if this is correct ? ... We have had a cabin on the hump before on Voyager, so know the location etc.... So, hopefully someone can advise if this is a good choice or not. Still a long way out so could change if need be. Fingers crossed it is, I research as much as I can before booking a cabin but there is so much conflicting answers, it gets a bit confusing..lol.. I knew by asking on here I would get the correct answers, Thanks in advance for any replies..... Fiona :)

I have just booked this cabin for cruise on VOS. Has anyone had this cabin or mirror image cabin 9618? Have read where its in a good position, right in middle of hump and also that it is a bit larger than other JS.. Just wondering if this is correct ? ... We have had a cabin on the hump before on Voyager, so know the location etc.... So, hopefully someone can advise if this is a good choice or not. Still a long way out so could change if need be. Fingers crossed it is, I research as much as I can before booking a cabin but there is so much conflicting answers, it gets a bit confusing..lol.. I knew by asking on here I would get the correct answers, Thanks in advance for any replies..... Fiona :)

We've had that stateroom on Adventure and Explorer, identical twins to Voyager. Stateroom is the same size as other side-facing JS staterooms. Our first choice for a stateroom location on Voyager and Freedom class.

You decided to give up 1688?

;)

9318 is another favorite cabin. You are a very lucky cruiser!

You decided to give up 1688?

;)

9318 is another favorite cabin. You are a very lucky cruiser!

Well, that's a story. I couldn't get it, was told that as there is only 2 of us... if I waited then they may open it up to 2 passengers but at the moment it's only available for min of 3 x pax. Sheesh. :eek:

We've had that stateroom on Adventure and Explorer, identical twins to Voyager. Stateroom is the same size as other side-facing JS staterooms. Our first choice for a stateroom location on Voyager and Freedom class.

Oh, ok. Thanks. Have read on a few different sites that it's bigger. Even Bonnie Voyager said it was bigger.. its fine, don't really mind was just trying to confirm.

Oh, ok. Thanks. Have read on a few different sites that it's bigger. Even Bonnie Voyager said it was bigger.. its fine, don't really mind was just trying to confirm.

Well, if it's larger, I've not noticed it. I would not have noticed a couple of square feet of extra of room.

Hello to the first person from Tasmania I have ever talked to here. I have had the room on Navigator and love it. It just came open on my next Adventure cruise, but since I booked early my rate is lower than it is now and they won't let me change. Boo Hoo for me ;) Enjoy this is a great room. Oh, when you done send Voyager back West!

Hello to the first person from Tasmania I have ever talked to here. I have had the room on Navigator and love it. It just came open on my next Adventure cruise, but since I booked early my rate is lower than it is now and they won't let me change. Boo Hoo for me ;) Enjoy this is a great room. Oh, when you done send Voyager back West!

Well hello there. Yes, I am in Tasmania, and no, I don't have 2 heads :D.

We became friends with some people from US on our last cruise (only got off couple weeks ago and already it seems so long ago) a young couple from Texas and another couple from Columbus I think, they were awesome. My new face book friends. Lol. It was so much fun teaching them new Aussie slang words and about the Drop Bears that we have here that attack tourists. Lol.

Was talking to TA today and she changed me to 9618, which I said was fine, as from what I can tell, they are identical. I have never booked this far out, seems like soooooooooo far away.....

Edited by tassie cruiser