Concierge class or 'guar. deluxe' on Zenith?

newcruiserdave

Help a X wanna-be,

I'm sure this question is on the boards somewhere, but I can't make the search work today. I got opportunity to go with friends and need to book soon. I found the perks for Concierge class, but on the Z it looks like it is an oceanview room. The price is the same for a 'guarantee deluxe' room that is listed in the suite division on their web site. Anyone know what this 'deluxe' room is and which would you go for?

thanks

Thanks NMnita, we booked the guarantee which is a suite. Now I have a lot of homework to do on Celebrity in the next 5 weeks

5 weeks, are you on the Dec 17th sailing? My granddaughter is getting married on the Zenith that day and we have 10 cabins; Atlantic deck; some are CC and our daughter has a suite. A few of the guests are on other decks; look out for us; we may be a little wild. lOL

Rita,

Yes, we have just booked on the Dec 17th zenith cruise. Our best friends are joining us. They have never cruised but are celebrating their 23 anniv. We just did a 5 day on RCL to Key West and Grand Cayman 5 weeks ago, but wanted to go again with them, and have been wanting to try out Celebrity.

Rita,

Yes, we have just booked on the Dec 17th zenith cruise. Our best friends are joining us. They have never cruised but are celebrating their 23 anniv. We just did a 5 day on RCL to Key West and Grand Cayman 5 weeks ago, but wanted to go again with them, and have been wanting to try out Celebrity.

Have fun! I'm on that sailing as well. I agree with you and think the extra, what $30 or so per person for the suite guarantee would be worth it over CC. This cruise was a great bargain! We're on the bahamas deck in an oceanview (got bumped from interior :) ) below you all, might see ya around.

Hopefully we'll get to hear how she looks after the short drydock soon!

Archived