Canadian mom on cruise jailed in Bahamas, mom of 15 years old called police after ...

mking8288

I think things like this show why their should be much more security on ships. Their should be guards or chaperones in the bars and if they see something that looks suspicious they should be investigating it. If they whould have been there then they could have asked the girl why she was leaving the bar with that boy.

My wife and I watched a L&O Episode last night about a case where a guy pretended to be someone he was not, they took it to court because it was rape by "falsification".

I looked it up, a few laws were proposed specifically in NJ were if you lied about who you were, or what you did etc to have sex it was rape, aimed at males obviously.

Imagine if those laws would of passed they could of charged this 16 year old with rape, because he lied about who he was.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Wonder what old Mommy would of thought when her precious liar got arrested in the US for rape, because he lied ??

Just read the whole thread. The one thing that I did not read - if the 15 year old was stone sober he knew exactly what he was doing when he said he was 18 to the drunk 23 year old woman. When he went into the woman's washroom stone sober - what did he think was going to happen...

One other question which we will never find out the answer, how long was the 15 year old "missing" in the washroom before his mom was concerned for his safety and his whereabouts. One other thought - if the 15 year old and the 23 year old were dancing previous to going to washroom, why didn't his mom see this and stop them before anything happened? We can only guess that she was no where near by when this happened.

Crazy story.

Edited by A&L_Ont