UK booking advice please

After a lot of angst, frustration, time and money speaking to RCI in Guatemala! Lesson learnt!! They couldn't do what was advertised on the UK Webb page. I want to book what is on their Webb page and also speak to someone not in Guatemala!

How can I book direct with RCI in the UK, I have a Tel no. For RCI, Azamara and Celebrity but it requires an extension no which I can't find.

Totally frustrated!

Hello friend from a long ago 2007 Transatlantic on the Navigator. I have no help for you on the Guatemala topic. That said, I have struggled with a lot of airline sites with airfares that don't actually exist. Usually, though when I find those fares, I clue my TA in and she finds me the actual fares.

Good luck.

JC

Well you have a good memory! did we have a long table in the dining room with a large crowd and did we get a local taxi in one of the Caribbean Islands with you?

I remember your mini logo and trying my hardest to put a face to a name!

Crosby99 Quote

"The other option is using a TA...interesting a major well known UK TA gives you a much bigger discount in their stores now than either online or on their website."

Is the TA tom and his son or the chefs one

Tom and his son...the last time I went in store they said they can always beat online prices

Well you have a good memory! did we have a long table in the dining room with a large crowd and did we get a local taxi in one of the Caribbean Islands with you?

I remember your mini logo and trying my hardest to put a face to a name!

No to all of the above. We were on the TA late 2007 from the UK to Fort Lauderdale, we were on the roll call together. I traded football jersey's with a large guy from outside of Manchester (my American football and your football) I think it was your room where we had a party, I think it was a cabin with a view of the promenade from like the 8th floor. We later had a party at Corinne and John's cabin with their large aft balcony, you had a friend that I called Sir Alfred (Hitchcock, and he didn't like it:eek:). I (think I) remember that you had blond hair and your hubby was nice.

Yes, I have a great memory for places and faces and no memory of names. :D. I always know I know someone but not always how.

Anyway, I remember liking you from that trip.;)

JC

Done flights through RCI and they actually work out ok. From experience they are actually quite a bit cheaper than booking with airlines direct.

However; they did mess up my Miami overnight accommodation last time but the compo paid nicely towards my summer cruise.

The other option is using a TA...interesting a major well known UK TA gives you a much bigger discount in their stores now than either online or on their website...a few years ago of course the reverse was true....however the days of decent service from UK hughstreet travel agents are long gone.

I have booked my next flights through RCI to Puerto Rico Heathrow-madrid Madrid San tuan and return to maimi and then Miami to Heathrow.

To date everything seems ok and they were over £1000 cheaper than booking same flights with BA. :)

Surprised at this because their flight prices are usually way higher than booking directly with the airlines or even TAs. I laughed once at an RCI rep (when they were still based over here) when he quoted me a £1000 pp for flights to Florida - even he agreed it was a little steep :p.

Your memory is better than mine!! Yes I am blonde, yes we had a large promenade view cabin and a party, yes we went to Corrine s cabin for a party and we have sailed on the same ship a few years ago.

Well done!

Tell your husband hello from Krystal and I. I converse with Corinne occasionally here. I would love to visit the Channel Islands someday, but alas, the last time I went to Paris they decided to try to blow it up. We were there in November 2015 when that happened.

JC