MDR menu

shanni-shanni

My experience on longer cruises is that they never repeat the entire menu but you will probably see some offerings repeated... such as they will have prime rib multiple times, lamb chops multiple times and some other dishes will be repeated.

To me, one of the benefits on a long cruise is that if you have favorites and get torn between good choices one night, they may have them again so you won't be disappointed.

Of course there are the "available every night" choices and they don't change: sirloin steak, chicken, salmon. m--

The OP's 22-day day cruise is in actuality an 18-day Tampa-to-San Diego cruise back-to-back with the 4-day Pacific Coastal cruise San Diego-to-Vancouver. Indeed, some folks boarding with the OP in Tampa are continuing on to Alaska before returning to Seattle. How much would the chef factor in the fact that B2B passengers are aboard?

The OP's 22-day day cruise is in actuality an 18-day Tampa-to-San Diego cruise back-to-back with the 4-day Pacific Coastal cruise San Diego-to-Vancouver. Indeed, some folks boarding with the OP in Tampa are continuing on to Alaska before returning to Seattle. How much would the chef factor in the fact that B2B passengers are aboard?

Personally, I found the Coastal menus less appealing than the rest of the menus we had on our cruise. I had wisely booked a couple of Pinnacles on that segment. those cruises are at a discount, generally and sadly it seemed to me that the menu reflected it a couple of nights.