AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Jealous! 

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

15-20 days? Where do you live? Usually takes us 6-7 days to get them here in Oklahoma. I ordered some Friday. They are scheduled to get here today. 

I live in Pennsylvania. They don't even give me tracking. Say's they are coming from Pitney Bowes. The first one I bought took two weeks +. Bought five 500.00 cards 3/1/19 and Am waiting for those. On another note I believe the ecards must be on the phone App. They are not on the laptop site, I just checked. Thinking I'll download the app although that's like shutting the barn door after the horses got out. But at least for next time. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:05 AM, moondog73 said:

I have Allstate and just bought a $100 ecard last night to use on board my April cruise.  It may make a difference if you are am actual customer or not.  In fact,  I have bought a lot of them over the last several months to pay for 3 rooms (9 people total) and have never been out of ecards. (always at least had $100 cards, usually have $500 cards too)

Did you get the card from the phone app? regular site says mail only:classic_mellow:

I'd be really surprised if the E-Cards are limited to allstate customers only.  Are you guys sure that you're looking in the right place?  It's not just an option to select when viewing a carnival gift card, they are actually listed separately.  

When you log in to Allstate Rewards, hover over (don't click on) "Gift Cards" in the top nav bar, then select E-Gift Cards from the sub menu that comes up.  

Not only are carnival E-gift cards listed there, but they are a featured item... 

image.thumb.png.564b9b5e665adeea597db135b43ffa7d.png

10 minutes ago, NeighborGeek said:

I'd be really surprised if the E-Cards are limited to allstate customers only.  Are you guys sure that you're looking in the right place?  It's not just an option to select when viewing a carnival gift card, they are actually listed separately.  

When you log in to Allstate Rewards, hover over (don't click on) "Gift Cards" in the top nav bar, then select E-Gift Cards from the sub menu that comes up.  

Not only are carnival E-gift cards listed there, but they are a featured item... 

image.thumb.png.564b9b5e665adeea597db135b43ffa7d.png

I don't have the option for e-gift cards in that menu.

16 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

Nope, i go to the main Allstate site since I am a customer and have an account.  Appears they now reserve the ecards for customers which I LOVE!!!

I am a customer but there are no ecards for me:classic_sad: Now they only have the 100.00 dollar ones, no more 500.00. Glad I got some at the first of the month. Maybe it has something to do with where you live?

1 hour ago, prestige809 said:

For those who have access to e cards I just want to know

sre you guys Allstate customers ?

What state are you guys located it at

im trying to figure it out if it’s a location thing or just customer get access 

Not a customer. Oklahoma

7 hours ago, prestige809 said:

For those who have access to e cards I just want to know

sre you guys Allstate customers ?

What state are you guys located it at

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Not a customer. Oklahoma

I am a customer, no ecards in Pennslyvania

19 hours ago, prestige809 said:

11 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

I am a customer, no ecards in Pennslyvania

I am a customer in New Jersey, and plastic as well as ecards are available in both 100 and 500 denominations.

DRIVE WISE GIFT CARD HELL_O

So I ordered my gift cards for my upcoming cruise. Bought two 500 and bought three more 500 later the same day. Waited ten days and UPS shows up with the first two. Ok I think as I placed two orders.

Then the next day after receiving the two cards I get an Email stating  that with the high dollar amount they would be sending them all together and I would have to sign for them. As panic set in I grabbed my heavy coat as it was 20 something degrees with a brisk breeze that made it feel like 0. I headed to the trash cans and with the precision of a forensic Physician dissected every piece of trash looking for the wayward cards. After finding the envelope I knew the trail was getting hot.

Proceeding I went through every piece of trash including scraping coffee grinds and moving banana peels. AGH! No Luck. Hastily retreating into the warm abode and thawing my trash stained fingers I reached for my phone to call the Gift Card perpetrators. They were closed an would not be available until Monday. It was Saturday when I called.

As my mind went rampant as to what happened to 1500 in Carnival Gift Cards the doorbell rings a few hours after my trash expedition. It is UPS with the other three cards. I would love to talk to the person who sent me the " Attention" This is an Alert from Allstate rewards Email. Yes, I would REALLY like to talk to the person who sent me that.

Cabo Bob

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 1:03 PM, SNJCruisers said:

I am a customer in New Jersey, and plastic as well as ecards are available in both 100 and 500 denominations.

I’m in NJ too and no ecards available to me🤨. I’m not an Allstate customer. I wonder what determines who sees ecards and who doesn’t.

We kind of came to the (unverified) conclusion on here a while back that location had a lot to do with the availability of gift cards, including e-cards. But since two people from NJ just said one has them and one doesn't, who knows really.

I'm a non-customer and when I log in to the rewards website, I don't have the option to view e-cards only. Right now, physical cards are currently available in both $100 & $500 denominations for me.

I haven't used the app since they had a stand-alone Drivewise app. That allowed you to view/buy the gift cards and enter promo codes. They discontinued that app and integrated Drivewise into the regular Allstate app a couple years ago or so. I think I tried to use that, but never could log in as a non-customer. Haven't tried it in quite a while.

One last thing. Be sure to try the promo codes that are posted in this thread because it seems like not everyone always gets the same codes. I did get "springfunds2000" in my email, but did not get "springtrends19." So thanks for that one, Cabo Bob.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

One last thing. Be sure to try the promo codes that are posted in this thread because it seems like not everyone always gets the same codes. I did get "springfunds2000" in my email, but did not get "springtrends19." So thanks for that one, Cabo Bob.

Have to agree regarding the haphazard way of sending out promo codes.  I get most of them, but just like yourself, did not get the one that Cabo Bob received.  That's why I always post what I get, but many times Saint Greg or someone else beats me to it.

Regarding the eCards, Jerseygirl had mentioned that she was not able to get them, yet I was even though we are both from NJ.  My only assumption is since I am an Allstate customer I could purchase the ecards and she could only get the physical cards since she was not an Allstate customer.

Edited by SNJCruisers

I purchased my first e-card 5 days ago. Prior to this I've ordered gift cards by mail and received them within a few days. For the e-card, I got a confirmation #, but nothing since the original purchase. The purchase has been posted on my credit card.... How long will it take to get the e-card?

On 3/6/2019 at 11:21 PM, Saint Greg said:

Same here. Not an all state customer or aarp member and haven’t seen ecards on either site in months.

I'm a member of AARP, not just Rewards for Good but an actual member, and e-cards aren't available for me right now. So being a member doesn't seem to make them always available there. I haven't looked for gift cards since before our cruise last summer, but now we're ready to buy some more, so I'll pay attention.

But judging by the comments in this thread, being an Allstate customer might have something to do with e-card availability.

1 hour ago, ober134 said:

I purchased my first e-card 5 days ago. Prior to this I've ordered gift cards by mail and received them within a few days. For the e-card, I got a confirmation #, but nothing since the original purchase. The purchase has been posted on my credit card.... How long will it take to get the e-card?

You should give them a call because you should've gotten the e-cards by now. I've always gotten them shortly after ordering, maybe 15 minutes later at the most. But 5 days is way too long, something's not right. Hope they can get it straightened out soon. Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Edited by Organized Chaos

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

But judging by the comments in this thread, being an Allstate customer might have something to do with e-card availability.

eCards are currently available to me in both 100 and 500 denominations.

9 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

You should give them a call because you should've gotten the e-cards by now. I've always gotten them shortly after ordering, maybe 15 minutes later at the most. But 5 days is way too long, something's not right. Hope they can get it straightened out soon. Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Thank you for advise. I looked through all the junk email, and there it was!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

eCards are currently available to me in both 100 and 500 denominations.

Nope, not for me on the Rewards site. I'm not a customer, so that may be what's going on. I went to their FAQ's yesterday and looked around for anything about e-cards being reserved for customers, but didn't see anything. That doesn't mean it's not true. I just got done reinstalling the Allstate app on my phone just to see if that was any different. In the past when they had their stand-alone Drivewise app, we could view & purchase gift cards, and enter promo codes, all from within the app. Now it just opens my web browser and redirects me to the Rewards site. So that's useless to me because I don't want to use Drivewise.

1 hour ago, ober134 said:

Thank you for advise. I looked through all the junk email, and there it was!

Sweet! Glad you found it. If you buy more later, you can add their email to your safe sender list if you want, so it won't go to your junk folder. Otherwise, you know where to look. 😃