AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Just got back from the Dream and need to pay off my Fjords cruise before March 21.  How long is the shipping running on cards right now? 

Scared to order this week if it will be delivered next week as my kids are on spring break and we may not be in town.

19 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Just got back from the Dream and need to pay off my Fjords cruise before March 21.  How long is the shipping running on cards right now? 

Scared to order this week if it will be delivered next week as my kids are on spring break and we may not be in town.

Mine are running about a week, +/-   1 day.

33 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Last order I placed on a Monday, shipped Tuesday, and arrived Thursday via UPS.

Are everyone's cards being shipped out of Streetsboro, Ohio?  Just curious as I ordered a $1000 card yesterday that shipped today.  If it's coming out of Streetsboro, I should have it tomorrow since I'm about 5 miles from there....

3 minutes ago, amilicia said:

Are everyone's cards being shipped out of Streetsboro, Ohio?  Just curious as I ordered a $1000 card yesterday that shipped today.  If it's coming out of Streetsboro, I should have it tomorrow since I'm about 5 miles from there....

The last $500 cards we bought last week came from Flint, MI. But I've also had cards shipped from Streetsboro. So, YMMV.

The delivery message you received is likely for the card you ordered on 3/6.  That card probably didn't ship until 3/9 because UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays or Sundays. The 2 cards that were ordered last night will likely ship today, tomorrow at the latest. Allstate has been pretty quick about getting these cards sent out.

4 hours ago, Turqoisblu said:

Hello all. I ordered a card on 3/6 and still nothing. Should I be worried? If no one is home when UPS comes, they should leave a slip right?

Thanks 

I wouldn’t worry. Some can take a week, give or take. And yes, they’ll make a second attempt if you’re not home, then I think they leave it at a UPS store, or authorized location if you don’t have a store near you. With the app, you can schedule it for a different day or a different address for a fee. Or leave it with a neighbor for free, but just make sure you trust them. 😉

I ordered $100 one on 3/4 that arrived on 3/9 (5 calendar days) via USPS. I ordered a larger 2 Cards requiring signature on 3/5 that arrived today (3/10) via UPS.

I’m in NC, UPS shipment origin was OH.

Movtarget in NC

I still owe quite a bit on my June Fjords cruise.  Now I am debating whether to buy the cards for the rest of the amount I owe considering all the uncertainty with everything because if it is cancelled (or I cancel), I would prefer to have it go back to my credit or debit card rather than a gift card... especially because I already would have about $2500 refunded on my gift cards between what I have already paid and cancelled excursions. (The excursions are very expensive in Norway.) Anyone else having this same internal debate?  

1 minute ago, Eli_6 said:

I still owe quite a bit on my June Fjords cruise.  Now I am debating whether to buy the cards for the rest of the amount I owe considering all the uncertainty with everything because if it is cancelled (or I cancel), I would prefer to have it go back to my credit or debit card rather than a gift card... especially because I already would have about $2500 refunded on my gift cards between what I have already paid and cancelled excursions. (The excursions are very expensive in Norway.) Anyone else having this same internal debate?  

I am. But we've already pif for our cruise using gift cards. If we decide to cancel, I guess we will have no option for reimbursement except through gift cards. 

• Like 1