AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

10 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Thank you, its been awhile since we've seen some codes!!   Nice to have some form of normalcy

You're welcome.  I have nearly given up on returning to what used to be normal, and pretty sure I won't like what the new normal is likely to be.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:19 AM, bury me at sea said:

Good morning.

SAVEATHOME

for 5,000 points

Dang, I've been so wrapped up in all the virus talk that I didn't even notice we had a new code. And I was the one coming to this thread last week trying to escape all that nonsense. I'm sorry and I'm ashamed of myself. 😔 I promise to do better.

Not just any code...5,000 points, BOOM! Thanks, bmas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

ALLSTATEFAMILY for 15,000 points!

Haven't even been watching this, since our cruise got postponed 364 days, but had to come and thank you for this one, that is a lot of points.

Just now, smurf1635 said:

I just recently started using the Allstate drivewise, I don't understand where I need to use the code to claim the points.

TIA

Log in to the reward site, near the top of the page is a box in the middle that says "Enter Promo Code"   Copy and paste the codes from this thread and hit the yellow arrow on the side of the box.   Click use points now and enter your next code

1 hour ago, smurf1635 said:

I just recently started using the Allstate drivewise, I don't understand where I need to use the code to claim the points.

Are you an Allstate customer? And have you created an Allstate Rewards account yet? If you are a customer, I'm not sure how to go about creating a rewards account. Maybe you use your existing Allstate log in or maybe you have to create a separate log in for Allstate Rewards.

For those of us who are not Allstate customers, we have to create an account using the Allstate app first. Then we're able to login to the Allstate Rewards website.

If by chance you're not a customer, follow the directions I posted here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/66/?tab=comments#comment-58982270 Then follow ULCajunCruiser's directions to enter the codes.

• Like 1

Just bought a $500 card.  I will use half of it for my monthly payments on 2 cabins on a cruise in May 2021.  The other half I will set aside for final payment etc.. for the Oct 2020 cruise (FINGERS CROSSED) with final payment in July.  Love saving 10% on $3-4K :-)

Thank you to everyone for posting codes! 

3 hours ago, smurf1635 said:

Thank you!!!! I finally figured it all out. I have 2 cruises booked and am excited to save a little bit of $$$.

Just know that the only (small) downside is if the cruise is cancelled, you cannot get an actual refund, it will be gc.  We used them for our march cruise that got cancelled and would have liked to have just got a refund, but it made no sense, as we would have just got gc, so we went for the fcc/obc.  Not a big deal if you know you will be going on a carnival ship at some point.  Most times I would be happy with with using them, and it does not stop be from buying more (if I needed them).

Edited by rukkian

Allstate has a 300.00 Carnival cruise auction going right now. Last I checked it was up to 80,000 points. Would be a nice prize for whoever wins it.                                                       Cabo Bob...

9 hours ago, rukkian said:

Just know that the only (small) downside is if the cruise is cancelled, you cannot get an actual refund, it will be gc.  We used them for our march cruise that got cancelled and would have liked to have just got a refund, but it made no sense, as we would have just got gc, so we went for the fcc/obc.  Not a big deal if you know you will be going on a carnival ship at some point.  Most times I would be happy with with using them, and it does not stop be from buying more (if I needed them).

Yeah, I thought about this.... not sure what to do now. 

9 hours ago, helene109 said:

Does anyone have Allstate for their insurance understand about the 600 million payback? Thanks do you have to have drivewise as a friend is telling me yes that has to be with drivewise 

I'm not a customer, but I was curious, so I read about it on their "Learn More" page: https://www.allstate.com/covid.aspx?intcid=/home/home.aspx|hero|LearnMore|Covid19200406 and it says this...

Shelter-in-Place Payback

• On average, personal auto insurance customers will receive 15 percent money back based on their monthly premium in April and May.*
  • Allstate will automatically deposit money back to the bank or credit card account used for payment, or apply credits to accounts, depending on customer preferences. Please check your payment information to make sure it is up to date.
  • Customers can get payment faster through the Allstate Mobile App. And, since our lives have become more digital, we are providing free identity protection for the rest of the year, also through the App.

I'd say that last bullet point is key. They say you can get the payment faster through the app, but there's other payback methods, so the app isn't required. If the app isn't required, and Drivewise is on the app, to me that means Drivewise isn't required to get the payback. The way I read it, the first bullet point indicates that you just have to be an auto insurance customer.

• Thanks 1