AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Just wanted to share I WON!!! The Carnival Auction: $300!!!

It took over 170k points but I literally have never won anything worth this much! If it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t have even known about the auction.

Thank you Cabo Bob for posting about the Auction! Carnival here we come...well when everything opens back up:-)

Edited by CruiseExplorer
Give credit to Cabo Bob!
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, CruiseExplorer said:

It took over 170k points but I literally have never won anything worth this much! If it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t have even known about the auction.

Thank you everyone! Carnival here we come...well when everything opens back up:-)

WooHoo!!   Congrats!!

15 minutes ago, CruiseExplorer said:

Thank you Cabo Bob for posting about the Auction! Carnival here we come...well when everything opens back up:-)

Congratulations!

If you go back to 2019 codes just change 2019 to 2020 on any of last years codes where there are three or four variations. It also works on some of the two variation codes but not all. I picked up some 40,000 to 50,000 points this way. you can find them in your points history. Good Luck.

Cabo Bob

Here is an example for my previous post. 2019laborday can be changed to 2020laborday, with four variations = 4000 points.

So my contribution for today is 2020laborday...1000 points. + Variations +3000 more points.

Cabo bob

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

If you go back to 2019 codes just change 2019 to 2020 on any of last years codes where there are three or four variations. It also works on some of the two variation codes but not all. I picked up some 40,000 to 50,000 points this way. you can find them in your points history. Good Luck.

Cabo Bob

Great tip.  Thanks.

Back2school2020 1000 +variations = 4000 points

Cabo Bob

Momsday2020 +variations= 4000 points

Dadsday2020 + variations = 4000points

There's another 8000 points. Enjoy

Cabo Bob

2 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Cabo Bob

Good tip for those who had 2019 codes -- I tried the couple you suggested, looks like I already used those.  But something to keep in mind next year 🙂  Appreciate you sharing though. 

Edited by bobandsherry

2 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Cabo Bob

Yeah, but I was referring to the last few months. Allstate started issuing codes that didn't have any variations at all. Many of them didn't even include the year. After years of issuing codes with similar patterns, they appeared to change things up. It's good to see they haven't given up on the code variations completely.

Also, I had the same results as bobandsherry. None of those codes worked for me.