AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 9/3/2020 at 11:37 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

And FYI Princess cars are 15% off. Didn’t know if that was widely known. 

My daughter would like one of those, but I looked on the Allstate website and they aren't actually selling cars yet.   Will have to find my princess something else.   😉  

On a serious note, there are previous posts on this thread about the 15% discount on Princess gift cards.  But it certainly doesnt hurt to have an occasional reminder!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

My daughter would like one of those, but I looked on the Allstate website and they aren't actually selling cars yet.   Will have to find my princess something else.   😉  

On a serious note, there are previous posts on this thread about the 15% discount on Princess gift cards.  But it certainly doesnt hurt to have an occasional reminder!

😂😂 Whoops! Shouldn’t drink and post. My fault!! 
Obviously, everyone in my mind, deserves 15% off Princess CARS!! 😂

Hey y'all, how's everyone been doing? Good I hope. I took a much needed break from the forum for a couple months. All the extreme negativity was making it unbearable. A quick glance at the first page of threads and I'm wondering if I'm gonna regret coming back before the shutdown ends. Admittedly, I haven't read any of them yet, I'm almost afraid to. What's the general vibe these days, have things kind of calmed down?

I have been peeking in this thread from time to time to keep up with the codes. But I'd sneak in the back so no one would see me. 😁 Big thanks to everyone who's been posting codes. There's been several that I never got myself, so those are always nice to see. I've come to the conclusion that Allstate figured out that we figured out their code-making tactics of the past (e.g. altered dates, etc.), which is probably why we see mostly original codes each time. That's ok, it was fun while it lasted.

Anyway, good to be back in the best thread on the Carnival forums.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2020 at 12:22 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks everyone! I’m pulling the trigger today and buying cards for a looming final payment. 
🤞🏻🤞🏻 Let’s get back out there. 

Same situation here. We have a final payment due later next month. We had enough cards to pay it off, but used one when FTTF popped up one day, so we still need to replace that one and get a few for miscellaneous.

Our cruise isn't until Jan., so I'm still choosing to believe it's going to happen. If by some crazy change it doesn't, we'll deal with it when that time comes. I don't care, I would honestly sign a waiver saying that I would not hold Carnival responsible if I caught the virus while on a cruise. We take risks in life every single day. Let us choose to take this one and start cruises up again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Hey y'all, how's everyone been doing? Good I hope. I took a much needed break from the forum for a couple months. All the extreme negativity was making it unbearable. A quick glance at the first page of threads and I'm wondering if I'm gonna regret coming back before the shutdown ends. Admittedly, I haven't read any of them yet, I'm almost afraid to. What's the general vibe these days, have things kind of calmed down?

I have been peeking in this thread from time to time to keep up with the codes. But I'd sneak in the back so no one would see me. 😁 Big thanks to everyone who's been posting codes. There's been several that I never got myself, so those are always nice to see. I've come to the conclusion that Allstate figured out that we figured out their code-making tactics of the past (e.g. altered dates, etc.), which is probably why we see mostly original codes each time. That's ok, it was fun while it lasted.

It's the silly season.

18 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Well, hello my friend! Good to have you back! Hope all is well with you and yours! 

• Like 1