AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Earlygiftsave1k for 1000 points.

Found it in my drivewise at allstate. Have a reat day!         

Update, OOP's it's an old code..............                                    Bob

Edited by CABO BOB
old code
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received this today in my email.  Any body else asked to do the survey?

Allstate Rewards: Member Survey

Allstate Rewards®
Your Opinion Matters!
Dear Jeff, 

Thank you for being a loyal Allstate Rewards member. 

As a valued member, you've been selected to take our special member survey because your opinion matters to us. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our program and providing you with a valuable, best-in-class membership experience. 

The survey should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes and will expire on November 13th at 11:59:59 p.m. ET . As a thank you for taking the time to share your important feedback, you will receive a promo code for 1,000 Bonus Points upon completion, which can be used on the Allstate Rewards site. 

Please take a few minutes
Survey Icon Take Survey

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cmptrwiz said:

Allstate Rewards®
Your Opinion Matters!
Dear Jeff, 

As a valued member, you've been selected to take our special member survey because your opinion matters to us. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our program and providing you with a valuable, best-in-class membership experience. 

The survey should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes and will expire on November 13th at 11:59:59 p.m. ET . As a thank you for taking the time to share your important feedback, you will receive a promo code for 1,000 Bonus Points upon completion, which can be used on the Allstate Rewards site. 

Survey Icon Take Survey

I did!  

2020MEMBERSURVEY for 1000 pts!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cmptrwiz said:

Allstate Rewards®
Your Opinion Matters!
Dear Jeff, 

Survey Icon Take Survey

I just took the survey, got the same 2020MEMBERSURVEY code.  Should have checked here first and saved myself some time!  Thanks!

Edited by Calnev1

4 hours ago, regoodwinjr said:

That might work well if they run the 10% discounted Carnival gift card promo at black Friday. 

Did Carnival do that gift card promo during the last Black Friday (2019)?  Even so, kinda a wash with Allstate (i.e., 12% discount bought with 3% cash back card vs. 10% discount bought with 5% Chase Freedom/Paypal).

Edited by Calnev1

43 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

Did Carnival do that gift card promo during the last Black Friday (2019)?  Even so, kinda a wash with Allstate (i.e., 12% discount bought with 3% cash back card vs. 10% discount bought with 5% Chase Freedom/Paypal).

PayPal had the discounted Carnival Cards. There are multiple options for people to combine their personal credit card deals to enhance the discount.

I did the stupid survey and all I got was a blank page, no code. It could be raining codes and I'd be the only one without a bucket to catch them. I've gone so cold on finding codes there blaming me for the sinking of the Titanic.

Anyway thanks for the codes, Bob

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

I did the stupid survey and all I got was a blank page, no code. It could be raining codes and I'd be the only one without a bucket to catch them. I've gone so cold on finding codes there blaming me for the sinking of the Titanic.

Anyway thanks for the codes, Bob

Ha!!!