Private Tour Help

MsMolly

We have had great luck with a taxi driver inside the cruise terminal at amber cove. Our group of 6 used Rafael Diaz eight times and highly recommend him .... If you want his direct phone number let me know

Yes, please send me direct phone #. Don't know how you do that on the CC forums, but I look forward to hearing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got back yesterday.  We used Isaria tours at Amber Cove, the guide and driver were great.  Did the city tour with the cable car included.  The tour was supposed to be 4-5 hours but was almost 6hours with the long lines at the cable car.  Still back at the ship 1 1/2 hour before all aboard on the ship.  Would definitely recommend this tour while visiting Amber Cove.  If interested I can give specific places visited during the tour.

Dennis

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 6:32 PM, sandycruzr said:

We have had great luck with a taxi driver inside the cruise terminal at amber cove. Our group of 6 used Rafael Diaz eight times and highly recommend him. He is a licensed taxi driver. His van is new, clean and great air conditioning. He speaks conversational English and was very informative and fun! He taught the kids a song in Spanish, and had us entertained the entire days we spent with him. The taxi stand manager knows him by "Diaz" just request him and you will have fun. I felt so comfortable with Diaz that I sent my 2 teenagers to the falls alone with him one day.....for one entire day for 6 people I paid $100 and he took us to the cable car and then to the falls. He waited while the kids climbed the falls and watched their cell phones and backpacks. He is a nice man, proud father and loves to share his country with travelers. If you want his direct phone number let me know

I know this post is old, but would you please send a message to me with Diaz’s phone number?

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2017 at 9:21 PM, tidygirl said:

Check with Isaira Tours, I have been in contact with them about giving us a private tour with some city highlights and catered to some of our wants. They have been very prompt and helpful!

I feel bad though that we may not end up using them after all there help, but we may be meeting up with some American missionaries that live there instead.

Interested in your posting here, although it was a couple years old...Do those missionaries still work there - and are there still needs at the school?

• 1 year later...
On 6/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, sandycruzr said:

We have had great luck with a taxi driver inside the cruise terminal at amber cove. Our group of 6 used Rafael Diaz eight times and highly recommend him. He is a licensed taxi driver. His van is new, clean and great air conditioning. He speaks conversational English and was very informative and fun! He taught the kids a song in Spanish, and had us entertained the entire days we spent with him. The taxi stand manager knows him by "Diaz" just request him and you will have fun. I felt so comfortable with Diaz that I sent my 2 teenagers to the falls alone with him one day.....for one entire day for 6 people I paid $100 and he took us to the cable car and then to the falls. He waited while the kids climbed the falls and watched their cell phones and backpacks. He is a nice man, proud father and loves to share his country with travelers. If you want his direct phone number let me know

hI! I know it has been a while since this was posted, but do you still have his number?