Poll: Which Format do You Prefer?

cruiserking

Since this has been buried in an obscure forum,

Is there a term for "much more obscure" than just "obscure"? I never knew there was such a forum! Thanks for the link. Hopefully CC is working on some of the things that people are posting they don't like and make adjustments.

Is there a term for "much more obscure" than just "obscure"? I never knew there was such a forum! Thanks for the link. Hopefully CC is working on some of the things that people are posting they don't like and make adjustments.

No kidding Scrapnana. Ultra-Super-Secret Obscure. I know these boards like the back of my hand and I had to scour them up and down for a few minutes to find the teeny-tiny link to this thread. It's just at the top of all the forum threads on the Home page.

I hope they just scrap the new format because it's atrocious. Change is nice for your itinerary on a cruise but, not for your favorite cruise forum online.

Jonathan

No kidding Scrapnana. Ultra-Super-Secret Obscure. I know these boards like the back of my hand and I had to scour them up and down for a few minutes to find the teeny-tiny link to this thread. It's just at the top of all the forum threads on the Home page.

I hope they just scrap the new format because it's atrocious. Change is nice for your itinerary on a cruise but, not for your favorite cruise forum online.

Jonathan

So many agree with you !!! So sad that CC isn't listening to the "community" :(

I think it's fine. Works for me. New things won't kill you. There are 1.4 million members on CC. I don't see that many complaints about the new changes. Get over it people and move on.

Exactly! Some folks have too much time on their hands and just love to complain. Quite frankly, I see most of their complaints as a classic Shakespeare. "Much Ado About Nothing."

I like the new format as it makes it much easier to click on sub forums when using either my pc or laptop. They stand out much better with both the size of the font and spacing.

I think it's fine. Works for me. New things won't kill you. There are 1.4 million members on CC. I don't see that many complaints about the new changes. Get over it people and move on.

Glad for you that it works for you. However, while there may be 1.4 million members and nowhere near that many complaints, the fact is that the poll results are running 6 to 1 against the new format.

So, while I may have to "move on", I do not need to be told to "get over it".

Change is not always improvement.

Glad for you that it works for you. However, while there may be 1.4 million members and nowhere near that many complaints, the fact is that the poll results are running 6 to 1 against the new format.

So, while I may have to "move on", I do not need to be told to "get over it".

Change is not always improvement.

Ahh, Yes you do.

Do you think that CC will just put it back the way it was just because of a relative few complaints because some members can't or won't except the changes?

Polls. Really? Yes they have worked well recently and over the years haven't they [emoji849].

How long are people going to keep on harping on about this? It's ridiculous.

Get on about the reason we are members of CC. Talk/read about cruising or your next cruise etc etc etc.

Kind of irrelevant as it now appears the old format is no longer available. But it is very clear to me as well that CC doesn't care whether we like it or not as it is their prerogative to do as they wish with their format - one which they have chosen to exercise regardless. I'm just curious what the their perceived benefit is to their membership with the "refreshed look". It is what it is....

Kind of irrelevant as it now appears the old format is no longer available. But it is very clear to me as well that CC doesn't care whether we like it or not as it is their prerogative to do as they wish with their format - one which they have chosen to exercise regardless. I'm just curious what the their perceived benefit is to their membership with the "refreshed look". It is what it is....

Agree completely...very sad that we can't have the option of using the old format...and why a poll....they don't care.