$$ Issues with RCI.

918baker

Received am email from RCCL saying they've been unable to reach to TA. Surprise!!! And that she'll call me at 4pm EST, regardless I'll be calling her on my way to my car :p

Wow, she won't even answer RCI! Can't wait to hear how they handle this.

Kathy

Wow, she won't even answer RCI! Can't wait to hear how they handle this.

Kathy

I KNOW. Goodness.

She's not local unfortunately, otherwise I would have been camped out on her doorstep ages ago.

Waiting for RCCL to release her from my reservation before putting her on blast. If it's fraud, which it's looking like it is, I don't want her to screw up my reservation out of spite.

Dirty TA. RCCL is not the bad guy here it appears. You said TA lives on Facebook, I would send TA a Facebook message that you are going to the police tomorrow and filing fraud charges on her. That might stir things up. I would also blast TA on yelp, Facebook and google reviews to warn others. Time to go nuclear and pull her out of hiding. She stole from you.

Going to paper the internet the second RCCL removes her from my reservation!

Called RCCL at 4:02 EST and head to leave a message. Just tried again, close to 4:30 EST but unable to get a hold of the woman I've been emailing with. Annoyed. Looks like it'll be Tuesday before I hear back from her!

I'm really surprised they didn't call when they said they would...

Heard from RCCL! What a nightmare. Charge is not on my reservation. Gave her my CC information that note has to go to accounting to see where my money ended up. She said she would be in contact on Wednesday at the earliest.

More waiting, brutal. I can't believe how bad that travel agent lead you down the garden path.

Did you call the bank and explain the situation?

Heard from RCCL! What a nightmare. Charge is not on my reservation. Gave her my CC information that note has to go to accounting to see where my money ended up. She said she would be in contact on Wednesday at the earliest.

Did RCCL have any record about what your TA said about the future cruise credit?

Called the standard RC customer service line. They were able to find the charge, but now I'm on hold as they had to go talk to someone in accounting. They found the charge, but no idea what it's been applied to yet.

I hope they can help you soon! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have an idea! Tell RCCL that you understand they must have misapplied your payment.... and all they need to do is to correct this small bookkeeping error.

I'm betting the "other" party already sailed if this happened in September. It's either another innocent customer or you paid for her Christmas cruise. Look at her FB did she cruise at Christmas???

I'm having an effing panic attack. All they can tell me is that it was used on another reservation. They cannot tell me anything else because she is still listed as a TA on my account. I emailed the woman in the exce customer service dept the reference number from the phone call I was just on and asked AGAIN for this TA to be removed from my reservation and that I will be pressing charges.

I have an idea! Tell RCCL that you understand they must have misapplied your payment.... and all they need to do is to correct this small bookkeeping error.

I'm betting the "other" party already sailed if this happened in September. It's either another innocent customer or you paid for her Christmas cruise. Look at her FB did she cruise at Christmas???

She didn't post about cruising at Christmas... but she lives next to the port in Galveston! :mad::mad:

I'm so sorry! You've got to get her off your reservation. Get a Supervisor in CS. Get them to lock (is there such a thing) your reservation. So this woman can't cancel you.

Still on hold. Have been through several CS reps. Since it's past final payment I keep getting told there's no way to get her off. Assuming that she's already been paid her commission. SOMEONE has to be able to.

Relax - you will get your money back - either through RC or through your credit card. Try to calm down and have a wonderful birthday week-end. This problem will still be there next week but there's nothing you can do now. The executive office knows about it so they won't let it be cancelled. Just try to relax and enjoy your birthday !

Still on hold. Have been through several CS reps. Since it's past final payment I keep getting told there's no way to get her off. Assuming that she's already been paid her commission. SOMEONE has to be able to.

Tell them you don't care what they do internally with this woman you just want them to LOCK your acct out to her changing your reservation in any way either cancelling, changing your cabin or down grading.

Relax - you will get your money back - either through RC or through your credit card. Try to calm down and have a wonderful birthday week-end. This problem will still be there next week but there's nothing you can do now. The executive office knows about it so they won't let it be cancelled. Just try to relax and enjoy your birthday !

I'm hopeful that it will be resolved next week! I just hope they can pry my TA off of the reservation soon.

Off to drink a LOT of wine, eat dessert for dinner, and go see the Lego Batman movie with my family :D:D

Tell them you don't care what they do internally with this woman you just want them to LOCK your acct out to her changing your reservation in any way either cancelling, changing your cabin or down grading.

On my 5th CS rep. They keep saying there's nothing they can do. Yeah.... not accepting that.

I emailed the exce CS and said that there would be NO authorization from me for canceling, changing rooms, etc and to not allow the changes or reverse them if they are made.