Pre purchase 3 night dining package or wait till onboard?

Zigs ankle

Assuming 2 people, pre-purchasing will cost $162.84. Onboard is $10 more per person so will cost $186.44 for 2 people. How much onboard credit are you getting as a booking benefit? If it is less than the value of the dining package and you are going to buy the dining package anyway, call NCL and switch the promo to the free dining package as it will save you money.

I am sailing on the Escape in April. I have chosen the UDP and onboard credit as our free benefits. Should I prepay a 3 night Speciality Dining Package online or is it same price onboard? Thanks in advance

If you've chosen the UDP are you talking about adding 3 more meals to it or did you mean that you chose UBP?

I'd pre-purchase the UDP and make online reservations to get the times you want.

If you've chosen the UDP are you talking about adding 3 more meals to it or did you mean that you chose UBP?

I'd pre-purchase the UDP and make online reservations to get the times you want.

How long is your cruise? We love the specialty dining but found on a 7 night cruise we only prefer 2-3 nights specialty dining. The last 7 night cruise we had 6 night specialty dining. And missed going to the other free options.

If you want the 3 specialty restaurants make sure you reserve your time online when it becomes available 90 days prior to sailing.

Certain restaurants will fill up quickly for the popular times. We made reservations 89 days out and had to make alternative times on 2 of the restaurants.