How bad is the ironing room on the epic

Ok for some reason no matter what it always seem I have to iron no matter what I do .. How bad is the Ironing room on the epic? .. is there one in the haven? Is so would it be better? can I ask my butler to iron my clothes? would that be a extra charge?

I've been on some ships where it terrible .. long long waits .. some where they are always empty .. never been on a mega ship so I'm so scared it will be a nightmare ... if there one in the haven what floor?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Ok for some reason no matter what it always seem I have to iron no matter what I do .. How bad is the Ironing room on the epic? .. is there one in the haven? Is so would it be better? can I ask my butler to iron my clothes? would that be a extra charge?

I've been on some ships where it terrible .. long long waits .. some where they are always empty .. never been on a mega ship so I'm so scared it will be a nightmare ... if there one in the haven what floor?

There are no laundry/ironing rooms for a long time and certainly never been any on the larger ships.

As for the butler not sure but I think he would tell you that there is ironing service on board

and you'll find a form in your to send stuff.

We usually hang something that is wrinkled in the bathroom and let the steam from showering get at it.

You ask your steward to bring and iron and board and you will get it for about an hour. Easy peasy. If you want it even easier, on embarkation day the laundry offers a 50% off pressing special and you'll get these things back the next day.

Don't ask your butler to do it.....

You ask your steward to bring and iron and board and you will get it for about an hour. Easy peasy. If you want it even easier, on embarkation day the laundry offers a 50% off pressing special and you'll get these things back the next day.

Don't ask your butler to do it.....

That person I can do that with no problem ... I've been on no a long time ago and I swear they had a ironing room may e mixing it up with carnival .. but I'm glad to know I can do it in my room .. yay!!!

That person I can do that with no problem ... I've been on no a long time ago and I swear they had a ironing room may e mixing it up with carnival .. but I'm glad to know I can do it in my room .. yay!!!

If I am in a hotel the night before a cruise I use the iron in the room on easy wrinkle clothes, hang them up and place them in a cheap plastic garment bag. I carry that on the ship and drop it off in the cabin. No ironing during my vacation. Works out great. I find it also passes time the night before because I can't sleep due to excitement.

If I am in a hotel the night before a cruise I use the iron in the room on easy wrinkle clothes, hang them up and place them in a cheap plastic garment bag. I carry that on the ship and drop it off in the cabin. No ironing during my vacation. Works out great. I find it also passes time the night before because I can't sleep due to excitement.

Yea that would have been a good idea but we are driving in the same day we are a 5hr drive away

Yea that would have been a good idea but we are driving in the same day we are a 5hr drive away

So do the same thing from home. Iron those things. Hang them up and bring them in a disposable garment bag. We usually drive to the port also. It is better than spending anytime on your vacation ironing. Isn't that why your on vacation? Get away from ALL the chores!

You're confusing NCL with Carnival. NCL does not have self-service laundry rooms.

This is an excellent idea. I'm going to do this in a couple weeks. We're used to Princess which has lots of self service laundry facilities on their ships. We're away for 13 days, that's a long time to have to pack for.

So do the same thing from home. Iron those things. Hang them up and bring them in a disposable garment bag. We usually drive to the port also. It is better than spending anytime on your vacation ironing. Isn't that why your on vacation? Get away from ALL the chores!

This true ... I may do if I find the time that's the issue.. tons to do before leaving tomorrow still not packed ugh