Chops is open on Adventure.

I tried posting this in 'All Things Adventure" but I couldn't see the thread after posting in it. We boarded yesterday and made our reservation. It wasn't available in our cruise planner before boarding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Courtyard Marriott Miramar recommendation Bob. It worked out nicely

Great! You just reminded me that I should make my reservations for next year.:)

Deck 4 across from the Schooner Bar.

So where Jester's used to be ? Interesting I was on AOS last May and thought it was supposed to be on deck #11 taking up part of WJ near Giovanni's...shows you how much misinformation swirls around. Thanks for the info.

So where Jester's used to be ? Interesting I was on AOS last May and thought it was supposed to be on deck #11 taking up part of WJ near Giovanni's...shows you how much misinformation swirls around. Thanks for the info.

For whatever reason, they don't seem to be able to put two specialty restaurants near Windjammer on the first gen Voyager class ships.

Just a quick update. Chops was good last night except they overcooked wife's steak and she wouldn't send it back. Can't complain unless you actually complain. The only upsell on the menu was Maine lobster. I had the 9 oz filet and it was good.

Just a quick update. Chops was good last night except they overcooked wife's steak and she wouldn't send it back. Can't complain unless you actually complain. The only upsell on the menu was Maine lobster. I had the 9 oz filet and it was good.

That's different. Do you recall what they were charging for Chops?

That's different. Do you recall what they were charging for Chops?

I'll be honest, normally we won't spend that much for Chops but they only have two pay restaurants and we used our BOGO.