Muster Station location

nunuc2000

Where does Celebrity conduct their safety drills - on the outer decks lined up in rows, or at indoor venues, such as lounges or restaurants?:confused:

We where in loughe with over 200 people that designed to hold 75 .

I was on Reflection last month......my Muster station was in the photo gallery........crammed hundreds of people in there

where there was not enough space *All standing up........except for the very few chairs they had set up for those who

literally could not stand.

Still better than carnival [emoji849]... on our last cruise with them we literally had to stand outside on deck near the lifeboats. All standing in a line being constantly told to stop talking for 30ish minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on Reflection last month......my Muster station was in the photo gallery........crammed hundreds of people in there

where there was not enough space *All standing up........except for the very few chairs they had set up for those who

This is by far the worse Muster Station on Celebrity. Much too crowded and very, very few seats for those who truly need them. I suspect that on Edge class both Photo Gallery and Michael's Club will not be Muster Stations.

We had the same on Solstice recently. Plus we had to stand there for ages, including through a promo video for the ship which had nothing to do with safety. It got so hot and stuff I nearly passed out.

On recent Infinity cruise we were assigned to area just outside Michaels..maybe a photo area. There were.no chairs.,,no video screen,.It ran late like many things on board, was very crowded and stuffy; & and a mean security officer told us to stand up straight or sit on the floor and if we checked our phones she'd confiscate them...real power freak...no meaningful info was imparted. I pulled a chair out of Michaels...but after awhile gave it to someone who needed it more than I,,,

We complained but doubt anyone took any corrective steps.

Id rather be out on the deck or watch a video in the theatre....

What exactly would lead you to that conclusion?

Edge will be a new class of ship and they can redesign areas that have been troublesome in the past. MC now a dedicated private lounge. It was originally designed as a public area on M and S class ships.

This is by far the worse Muster Station on Celebrity. Much too crowded and very, very few seats for those who truly need them. I suspect that on Edge class both Photo Gallery and Michael's Club will not be Muster Stations.

Hey Charles, it was awful:mad:..........at least if you have a lounge as your station, you can sit down.

. MC now a dedicated private lounge. It was originally designed as a public area on M and S class ships.

And MC can not have restricted entry, as in having to use sea pass, because it is a Muster Station.

Where does Celebrity conduct their safety drills - on the outer decks lined up in rows, or at indoor venues, such as lounges or restaurants?:confused:

What ship and which cabin are you inquiring about? Every ship has different Muster Stations. However most are inside venues with no life vests. It's not a big deal. If you want a seat and to be able to take the elevator, go early. Otherwise take the stairs and stand.

If yu are unable to stand, just alert the coordinators at the elevator bank and they will direct you to a special muster station for those who are handicapped or have trouble standing. They will take you name and this will be your " new" muster station. It is usually inside a lounge where seats are reserved.

Worst location on the ship. My wife and I found a gap between glass panels where cool air was flowing. Without that air we might have passed out. It got HOT in that room and we were packed in. We've learned that if this is your muster area to show up right on time. That way the place is already packed and you're on the fringes were a bit of air flows.

Other muster stations where there is seating are much better.

What ship and which cabin are you inquiring about? Every ship has different Muster Stations. However most are inside venues with no life vests. It's not a big deal. If you want a seat and to be able to take the elevator, go early. Otherwise take the stairs and stand.

We'll be on the Millennium, ocean view 3040...