Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Following so I can catch up with you on your Sept. 30 Harmony. We will be on her Nov 11, same intinerary. Happy sailing..

I think I will be live on Wednesday so keep your eyes open.

Not sure you will even see this since it's been a few months after your cruise, but......!!!

I am on Harmony next weekend and so have been reading tons of reviews, getting into the excitement and anticipation etc.. whoop! Have to say, YOUR REVIEWS ON HARMONY ARE AAAAAAAWESOME!

Fabbo job, just the best I have read.....have you to thank for losing a few lbs too as was so addicted and time flew by, breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Nah.....Oh, well maybe a midnight snack then!!! Haha..I spent almost 2 days reading them, humor, pics, comments just great!

Thanks again Andrew! Looking forward to your next documented and pictorial cruise experience!! A++. 😜🙋

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoyed Harmony when you sailed and if you have the post cruise blahs watch out for a Harmony review next week.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow that was a great video. I found you from the recent 4 headed monster review you did. Decided to go back to your old ones. You are so entertaining. Thank you for the time it must of taken to put and write this. I love it. We are going on harmony in 2 and a half weeks. Our first royal cruise and excitement is an understatement. :D:cool::cool::)

I have a feeling that many of you cruise lovers have some friends that don't cruise, don't like the idea of cruising, would never consider going on a cruise or have done one once and hated it. I have always said either you love cruising or you don't. Oh on a side note, your friends are quite possibly crazy.

I recently did an on-line survey for RC and there was a question where they asked - why do you cruise and rank my top 5 reasons from a list of many. I love it for so many reasons and if you hadn't figured it out already, without the help Captain Obvious, the main reason is the weather. However, the real answer is that I get to spend time with my family.

aaee420b1a286546d9670a21a40234d8.jpg

I suspect those reading along might feel the way this movie vignette makes me feel - make time for what you love and see the big picture. To quote Ferris Bueller "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".

If this brings a tear to your eye, just blame the invisible Ninja's that are cutting onions.

yXL2xOQcih4

If the imbedded video doesn't work do a Google search on "A Balloon for Ben"

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 10 months later...
Someone had 4 pieces of fried chicken, and I'm not saying who. The corn muffins were gone before the mains arrived.

1159b2bc1e64a35078f14714fc4f0395.jpg

Baked chicken.

b81ea79a30decd30ecb6e9589e507fc0.jpg

Then dessert was someone consumed. Coconut cream pie.

ed81901e6bb0f558a270dcccef70d15f.jpg

2 pieces of cherry pie, but not by one person.

03fd90376f601c8fba95f05e681ce91b.jpg

Strawberry pie.

84b5e9f41c846c933fb0bb3274461362.jpg

A fruit bowl also went awol as well. When we left 1.5 hours later the line was just as long as when we arrived. I will mention my Aunt and Uncle joined us, so it wasn't just meal for four.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sooooo late to the party but from Bradenton (live on the other FL coast now..) and OMG Yoder’s is the best!!! Nothing bad at that place. Always love your cruise reviews but love seeing you enjoy my old home too! Needing to plan a visit to see the ILs and make a trip to Yoders. ...

Sooooo late to the party but from Bradenton (live on the other FL coast now..) and OMG Yoder’s is the best!!! Nothing bad at that place. Always love your cruise reviews but love seeing you enjoy my old home too! Needing to plan a visit to see the ILs and make a trip to Yoders. ...

Thank you for posting all those photos. I had forgotten how hungry I was laying in bed. MMM, fried chicken and pie. Why did you do this. :D