Maasdam's Last Cruise?

Will be on her 2/25/2018 out of our home town San Diego 28 days.

Please see all of my CC blogs on this subject and see responses.

Denise:)

Wherea re your CC blogs re: Maasdam?

Wherea re your CC blogs re: Maasdam?

Hi Sails!!!!

Been awhile since I talked with you!!!

So glad you have an up coming cruise👏🎉👍!

Go to my DeeniEncinitas profile and search my blogs.

Nov 8th 2016. "Is The Maasdam for sale"!

Or just search Maasdam you'll find it!

I was concerned because I heard rumors also. Spoke with upper management and same old run around. They did tell me no worries even if it was for sale it would finish 2018! I feel this will be her last voyages and am glad to be on her!

Take care Sails!

Hi Sails!!!!

Been awhile since I talked with you!!!

So glad you have an up coming cruise👏🎉👍!

Go to my DeeniEncinitas profile and search my blogs.

Nov 8th 2016. "Is The Maasdam for sale"!

Or just search Maasdam you'll find it!

I was concerned because I heard rumors also. Spoke with upper management and same old run around. They did tell me no worries even if it was for sale it would finish 2018! I feel this will be her last voyages and am glad to be on her!

Take care Sails!

Hi Denise. It has been my undestanding Maassdam has been for sail for a long time but no word on her having b eeen sold.

You take care, too. :)

Judy

Sadly, I suspect the remaining S class ships will be gone by the time the new ship comes out.

they might be transferred like the other 2 or they could be sold, but I sense their time is numbered.

Hopefully HAL keeps her flagships which are R class.

According to the Port Otago website, Maasdam is booked to berth at Port Chalmers on December 14th, 2018 and again on January 10th 2019.

Does this mean that the Maasdam will be doing the circumnavigation of Australia in October 2018? Trying to figure out which ship will do this cruise. It was sold out this year, so I wonder if they will put a larger ship on this route.

This really hurts. We LOVE the small ships! They are our favorites, not big new ones......

Start waving goodbye. It has become obvious the Pinnacle class is the future of HAL. It's all about the $$$$.

Does this mean that the Maasdam will be doing the circumnavigation of Australia in October 2018? Trying to figure out which ship will do this cruise. It was sold out this year, so I wonder if they will put a larger ship on this route.

Sydney port website lists October 21st 2018 Maasdam is booked at White Bay Cruise Terminal, November 23rd at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, which would fit for a Circumnavigation cruise, then December 21st 2018, January 3rd and January 18th 2019.

Of course she could be replaced with another ship, but it would have to fit under the Harbour Bridge.

Sydney port website lists October 21st 2018 Maasdam is booked at White Bay Cruise Terminal, November 23rd at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, which would fit for a Circumnavigation cruise, then December 21st 2018, January 3rd and January 18th 2019.

Of course she could be replaced with another ship, but it would have to fit under the Harbour Bridge.

Thanks for the information. The circumnavigation cruise was posted last year on March 31st, so we should know in a couple of weeks. The Oosterdam was able to get under the bridge when we went to NZ from Sydney.