High end drink question ?????

Poolplayer1369

I don't remember the names, but the steakhouse bar has a champagne that was around $20 a glass. You can ask to have any of the drinks made with top shelf alcohol. The alchemy bar drinks are higher priced then regular drinks. Sorry no specifics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The steakhouse has a nice Heidsieck Rose Champagne at $20 a glass and there are several different wines by the glass at the steakhouse and MDR that are more than $10 a glass. There is a Pyrat rum at the Red Frog that is more than $10 a shot. If I recall correctly, it was okay. I think there may also be a tequila at Blue Iquana that is more than $10 a shot.

The $50 per drink limit is really just a marketing gimmick...in that it looks better than other lines' $12-$15 limit. However, as has been posted above, there really aren't all that many options that sell for more than the $10.50 Alchemy Bar drinks, most of which I believe are limited to the Steakhouse.

The steakhouse has a nice Heidsieck Rose Champagne at $20 a glass and there are several different wines by the glass at the steakhouse and MDR that are more than $10 a glass. There is a Pyrat rum at the Red Frog that is more than $10 a shot. If I recall correctly, it was okay. I think there may also be a tequila at Blue Iquana that is more than $10 a shot.

I had this in June and thought it was pretty good. The bartender in the Steakhouse also had another brand ( I don't remember the name) that was not on the wine menu but it was also around $20 a glass. So you may want to ask if you got to that bar.