Who booked on edge

kevi99

Booked Dec 16th as the start of a B2B2B but think I'll change the Dec 23 / 30th to something else. In the kafufle I didn't realize that all three legs were the same.

Top dollar for the Edge at Christmas / New Years too... may have bit off more than I want to pay for....

Want to do the inaugural sailing

I'll just wait for the hype to end and see where it will be heading after the Caribbean. Celebrity in the past hasn't really done anything special for an Inaugural Cruise and there are often some unresolved issues. The first revenue cruise for Solstice was three weeks prior to the advertised "Inaugural Cruise" and I did get a real bargain for the second cruise. Perhaps Edge will also enter service early and I'll be ready to grab another bargain.

Still pondering..other than Tortola itins not exciting...We will still prefer AQ class if any are still available, and definity away from the movable deck...that could be a real annoying gizmo...

The Deck Plan site already has this:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Edge

Enjoy!

Kel:D

Thanks, but to clarify, I want to see all of the areas that say "Coming Soon" on these plans. I want to see the public areas, the restaurants, the bars. What is going on at the front of the ship? Will there be any areas up front that are for everyone or just suites?

I'm going to wait to see full plans. Thanks, though! :)

booked...I caved. ugh, why does celebrity always suck me in? we did not have a good cruise last sailing but I still booked for a march 24 sailing. we booked an S2. first time in a suite.

I'm considering this sailing for my birthday! LOL

Ugh I just had to look at the You Tube video and got sucked in with all the hype. I have never booked a cruise this far out. Booked an aft S1, cabin 11269 on the April 7th sailing - $3099pp plus all 4 perks. :D

Booked S3 B2B in January -- not thrilled with the Magic Carpet beam along the side of our balcony but we do like shade and there should be plenty of sun in the Retreat. These S3 suites cost slightly more than the S1 aft suites we have booked on Equinox for similar itinerary at same time -- have to decide before penalty period which to keep [nice problem to have :D]

Had to switch rooms 3 times.

The first rep had no deck plans.

So she just gave us anything and said to call back.

The second time took cabins that had the Carpet flying by.

Then got to see deck plans. Didnt want to be on smoking side, port, and didnt want Carpet.

So took a more aft on starboard, infinity balcony E3....B2B...a fortune.

Will see what new itins come out.

The carib ports are lousy. Will not get off the ship for most of them.

Booked S3 B2B in January -- not thrilled with the Magic Carpet beam along the side of our balcony but we do like shade and there should be plenty of sun in the Retreat. These S3 suites cost slightly more than the S1 aft suites we have booked on Equinox for similar itinerary at same time -- have to decide before penalty period which to keep [nice problem to have :D]

I don't think I'd worry too much about the magic carpet. From what I gather it's not going to be whizzing past your stateroom every few minutes and I read that passengers will not be in it when it does change floors etc. So it might just be one person inside operating it two or three times a day etc.

Booked S1 aft for 1/20/19. Only 677 days!

We sailed on some of the new RCI ships soon after they set sail (and Reflection) and I admit that I love the hype, conjecture, the slow reveal, the surprises and then finally the new ship smell. The anticipation is half the fun!

Had to switch rooms 3 times.

The first rep had no deck plans.

So she just gave us anything and said to call back.

The second time took cabins that had the Carpet flying by.

Then got to see deck plans. Didnt want to be on smoking side, port, and didnt want Carpet.

So took a more aft on starboard, infinity balcony E3....B2B...a fortune.

Will see what new itins come out.

The carib ports are lousy. Will not get off the ship for most of them.

That's what makes booking a suite even more important!

Still pondering..other than Tortola itins not exciting...We will still prefer AQ class if any are still available, and definity away from the movable deck...that could be a real annoying gizmo...

We caved....didn't take long. After seeIng some of the video design illustrations it seemed we'd be unhappy if we missed out at an entry price and there was not much else out there on X for a Jan cruise.

We booked Jan 2019 ( b day cruise ) for the Eastern Carib itin in AQ class on Deck 10, opposite side from the Moving Deck..it is an Infinite balcony...we enjoy AQ. No chance for us to move up to a suite...took the Classic Alc package as a perk.