Upgrade with a Guarantee

Monalis

So stupid question... I booked us in a Guarantee balcony a few weeks ago, we have received our cabin, but I was thinking of upgrading to a Spa Cabin.

My question is when I ask for an upgrade I know I pay basically the difference between what my cabin costs and what the new one costs. So do I pay the difference between my current cabins price and the spa cabin price, or what I paid vs what the spa cabins are?

So stupid question... I booked us in a Guarantee balcony a few weeks ago, we have received our cabin, but I was thinking of upgrading to a Spa Cabin.

My question is when I ask for an upgrade I know I pay basically the difference between what my cabin costs and what the new one costs. So do I pay the difference between my current cabins price and the spa cabin price, or what I paid vs what the spa cabins are?

You can call Carnival or your TA and ask what will be their upsell price for your now preferred cabin.

You pay the difference from what your guarantee price was. Example...Balcony guarantee $709pp upgrade to Spa Balcony $ 769pp You pay the difference of $120. Check to see if your guarantee allows changes or if there will be a charge.

The $$$ amount you paid is the amount of credit you have towards a higher level cabin. The current cost of your cabin is irrelevant. If you paid $599, and the spa cabin is $699, you would need to pay $100 for the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will pay the difference of what you paid to what the current price is - So if you paid $1000 and the spa is $1400 you will pay $400

Ok that's what I was thinking was going to happen. It's not worth it right now seeing as the spa balconies are almost double what I paid for my 8D balcony. But I'll keep and eye on them in case they come down at all in the next month.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app