Island Princess Coastal Cruise 05/06/06

JPS418

YES!

Seems funny booking so far in advance like this and now next week its only Thanksgiving.

I paid for the cruise a few weeks back .. have a mini-suite. BF is supposed to be joining .. tho his Dr cancelled his coming on the QM2 this summer for my Birthday (me 51) since it was 'too far' in the middle of the ocean in case his heart trouble starts acting up! The Dr has 'guaranteed' for costal nature of this cruise will be fine! grrrrr I hope so..

Are you doing anything post-cruise?? I am toying with going back to Victoria for a few days at the end (taking a cruise tour the one day then doing Buchart Gardens at night on the return and also Fort Street antique shoping). OR take a Brewster Company tour through the Rockies by train for a few days and return from Calgary. Trouble is his father has not been been 'alone' for more than a few days in the past so I think the cruise itself may be enough to hope for this time .. then take something longer and costal in the future if things work out OK.

Saw the Island Princess in Vancouver over the 4the July weekend this last summer .. and that is how I found out about the great rates...tho they have changed ports a few times in the meantime. As long as I get to sail under the Golden Gate Bridge in SFO [was supposed to be a bi-costal bridge even but will be for me as sailed under the Verizzano Narrows Bridge in NYC when leaving on the QM2].

Keep in touch!

JohnR

Hi John,

This is our second time on the Island, We took it transcanal in April 2004 and really enjoyed it. We were on the Sapphire to Mexico in October and that was a fun trip. had a great halloween party.

We are not doing a post cruise stay,my son has to get back to school, he was already out for a week in October and my BF booked us on the Diamond for a thanksgiving cruise in 2006 so I have to save my vacation.

Hpoe you have a great Thanksgiving.

John S

• 4 months later...

Archived