April 2 Dawn NOLA Upgrade

Butterz

I was wondering if anyone has received there upgrade or decline notice yet?

We are less than 2 weeks out just wondering on any level..

Next question is If they wait till last minute to upgrade. How do I print edoc for new boarding passage and luggage if I have already left home?

Can I log in at the hotel and they print them up for me? Very new to all this fun stuff.

They reportedly can accept your bid up to the time of boarding. If you get notice that your bid is accepted after you get to NOLA, you should be able to log on at your hotel and print off new boarding documents. If not, I would recommend taking your current documents with you to board and explaining why you have the "old" ones; they should be able to accommodate you. Really, all they need to do is confirm your identity and get your credit card information.

I must have just missed the start of the bidding process for the Dawn. We cruise on Sunday (3/26), and I was able to call the upsell number to upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

Congrats on the upgrade! Can you tell us what they were asking for upsells? You probably got one of the last upsells before Dawn changes to the new program!

Congrats on the upgrade! Can you tell us what they were asking for upsells? You probably got one of the last upsells before Dawn changes to the new program!

I went from an aft balcony to an aft balcony suite for $750pp. I did that with about 2 week left, but I was impatient.