Can you please help w/ a dallima?

CruiseFairy

Ok, here's the drama. Me and my fiance booked a cruise, and 2 of our friends who WERE also engaged decided they wanted to go with us. Now they are talking like they are going to break up, for real this time.... well anyways my friend, she bought the tickets. She doesn't want him to go anymore, and wants to bring a friend of hers instead. Well me and my fiance aren't real happy about it.

Anyways... my question is... She already filled out the Fun Pass for her and him. Is it possible to have someone else in his place, our would she have to buy a ticket. Thanks in advance!

I have a similar situtation . . . We booked two rooms for the five of us but turns out one person can't go now and since we haven't reached final payment, my TA will take the deposit for the second room and put on to our room for the fourth person and the fifth won't lose the deposit. It has been stated that if its pass final payment there is a fee to make name changes. I also did the fun pass too but I haven't tried to add the fourth name yet.

If final payment has already been made, she will be charged $50 for a name change. She needs to get with her booking agent (you didn't say how you booked the cruise) ASAP and change this to relect the new guy's name. If you're booked directly through Carnival, call them. If you booked through another agency, don't call Carnival - call your agent.

If final payment has already been made, she will be charged $50 for a name change. She needs to get with her booking agent (you didn't say how you booked the cruise) ASAP and change this to relect the new guy's name. If you're booked directly through Carnival, call them. If you booked through another agency, don't call Carnival - call your agent.

Just did the same thing. Name change for $50. No problem. I changed about 2 weeks prior to sailing (which is 11/20) and was surprised to rec'v new set of docs. Thought they would just have the new passanger info. at check in. Anyway, don't stress over it....easy to do with one phone call. Enjoy!

Archived