current shows from Ncl Gem

poona1

Hello all...too those who have sailed gem in this year, could you please tell me what are the shows they play on the stardust theatre, any recommendations on what to skip or not to skip...

could anyone also tell me whether there's a bridge tour (cost?) and how to book an officers dinner?

Most likely Blazin' Boots and same group doing a musical for 70-80s. Other shows - usually the first night is an intro to all groups for the week. Other nights can't say as they change.

Both shows excellent.

The comedian - Tim Kaminski - was great! He is the best comedian I have heard in many, many years.

His regular show and his adult show were BOTH hysterical. We haven't laughed that much in a very long time!!!!

Hello, do you have to reserve shows on the Gem? I have never sailed with NCL before. Or is there an option to reserve shows. My other cruises have not required or even offered reservations for shows.

If there are reservations required/ offered - is it available on the NCL website prior to the cruise?

We dont sail until early August

Hello, do you have to reserve shows on the Gem? I have never sailed with NCL before. Or is there an option to reserve shows. My other cruises have not required or even offered reservations for shows.

If there are reservations required/ offered - is it available on the NCL website prior to the cruise?

We dont sail until early August

Shows can't be reserved on the Gem (or on any of the other Jewel class ships).