Oasis online dining planning - adding guests from other cabin?

Also double check your SeaPass card onboard that you all have the same dining. I made the mistake of just assuming all four of our cabins on HOTS recently did since I had linked them all and they showed linked on all our original booking reservations. When we all went to MTD (Silk) we suddenly realized half of us had Silk and the other half had Grande even if we were in the same cabin.

Also double check your SeaPass card onboard that you all have the same dining. I made the mistake of just assuming all four of our cabins on HOTS recently did since I had linked them all and they showed linked on all our original booking reservations. When we all went to MTD (Silk) we suddenly realized half of us had Silk and the other half had Grande even if we were in the same cabin.

with My time dining this shouldn't be an issue right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I guess my main question is, I should have to problem adding guests from another reservation to our dining reservations in the previous cruise planner right?

You may have to have the bookings linked for dinner to do that.

You may have to have the bookings linked for dinner to do that.

hmm ok. It let me do show reservations no problem, it even let's me select them as the add additional guests option but then they don't show up at checkout

hmm ok. It let me do show reservations no problem, it even let's me select them as the add additional guests option but then they don't show up at checkout

That's why I suggested calling C&A. They may be able to help you determine if the reservations are really there and the website is messing up, or something else.

with My time dining this shouldn't be an issue right?

No rhyme or reason to this. With two in cabin one was booked MTD, other was "open seating," which turned out to really be fixed seating. Could not make reservations on Oasis until the travel agent fixed the "open seating." All it takes is one person in the mix to have a different type of seating and you won't be able to make reservations.

My recollection from our cruise last month is that was somewhere along the line I had to have the reservation number that was assigned for our friends. The one that was assigned for their reservation. Once I had that I was able, somewhere on the site, to link their number with our reservation number. After that I was able to add them to our reservations for shows and specialty restaurant. There were no issues once we were on the ship.