any variety on the daily lunch menu?

poona1

thanks birdtravel....i might go for the salmon or attempt to eat at the buffet if i need more variety...

any other recs?

BTW is coffee that is brought to your room still nasty? thanks

O'Sheehan's is great for lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wish they would change up the lunch menu.

NCL changed the Lunch menu when the Getaway was launched. And then again when the Escape was launched. (Twice in 3 years) Don't you remember the uproar when they removed chicken fingers (parts is parts) and replaced it with fried chicken. And when the fish sticks turned into poached salmon.

NCL changed the Lunch menu when the Getaway was launched. And then again when the Escape was launched. (Twice in 3 years) Don't you remember the uproar when they removed chicken fingers (parts is parts) and replaced it with fried chicken. And when the fish sticks turned into poached salmon.

Yes your right. What I really should have said was bring back the days when every day there was a different lunch menu. I am going back quite a few years and it wasn't with NCL.

We loved our lunches in the MDR! Some of the best food we had. They have 2 lunch menus which they rotate every sea day when the MDRs are open. The tomato soup they have is sooooo good, and I loved the fish n chips. My partner had a burger that he said was way better than the burger in O'Sheehans.

We usually eat in the MDR about twice for lunch; we have never been disappointed plus there are so many options for lunch time dining. The only problem we have had was in Nov, on the Epic: the weather sucked so the dining room was crowded for lunch and the service pretty slow.

At lunch in the MDR don't bother with the scallops au gratin if you want to eat any scallops!!! The bits of scallop are minute!!

Don't bother ?????? OMG I watch the menus waiting for when they are having them. I always get 2 orders. Yes they are small, but I thought they were very tasty. The ones in LeBistro's have gotten smaller also, but just as tasty.

Don't bother ?????? OMG I watch the menus waiting for when they are having them. I always get 2 orders. Yes they are small, but I thought they were very tasty. The ones in LeBistro's have gotten smaller also, but just as tasty.

Disagree. It is a wonderful dish. It is an appitizer and we order it all the time.

I am spoiled by being able to buy whole scallops at about 75 NZ cents each and we have them in batter, special "fish"" and chips. Even more so when we could get them off the beach after a NE storm when they came with the roe too, now that was heaven.

I agree the MDR ones are tasty but of cheese and butter not really of Scallop.

I am spoiled by being able to buy whole scallops at about 75 NZ cents each and we have them in batter, special "fish"" and chips. Even more so when we could get them off the beach after a NE storm when they came with the roe too, now that was heaven.

Cheese and butter are two of my favorite foods[emoji12]. Throw in some garlic and the dish sounds perfect!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is sometimes hard to remember, what you get at home is very different than what others might get. We pay up to $24 lb for scallops in the USA. even the small ones would be a treat if they are included in the price of the cruise, which if served in the main dining room they are. :)

hi all...I know the lunch menu stays the same for the most part...is this true and what do you recommend? thanks

Lunch menu used to be the same but I was very surprised on my last cruise. It changes daily. However if your cruise is longer than 7 days, it will be repeated. They have 7 different lunch menus for each day of the week. It was a nice change.

I often get soup or salad and appetizer at lunch....!!! Especially if I had a big breakfast or plan on eating early dinner or if no entree really appeals to me.....Always can find something I like ;)