Teen Club Oasis.... First night Meet and Greet Question

I have read here that on the first night of our Oasis cruise, our teens should go to the teen area for a Meet and Greet... as this is the best time to make friends on the ship. We have late dining. Will our kids still be able to dine with us if they attend this event? Just wondering if the kids should go to the buffet early for supper and then my husband and I could book as a couple and go to a signature restaurant! :hearteyes:

Thanks,

Amy :)

As a parent of two teen daughters 14/16, let me encourage you to have them go to the open house. It's usually around 4:30- 6:00 (just after sail away). Then have them go to the meet and greet that night. You know how kids are, it's amazing how they bond that first night and that carries throughout the cruise. We always have late dining, we usually just ask that ours make an appearance that first night to say hello and meet table mates. Then they are usually off to Sorento's or otherwise. Hope this helps

Thanks so much! My son will be 17 and my daughter will be 16 when we cruise. My son made friends on our Disney cruise and they are still in touch but my daughter is a little shy. I'll make sure they go the first day for the social activities and book hubby and I specialty restaurant. I hope my son likes the teen club as much as Disney and maybe my daughter will join some activities... she still likes to relax on deck with her mama!