Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

On 1/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, Cerinda said:

Hi, Bill.  Hope this comes across correctly. Thanks for your great work on this.

160380534_CCRatingTemplate.xls

8 hours ago, mslamb52 said:

Hey, Bill....hope I did this right. Thanks for all your work on the Cabin Guru site. It has proven very helpful.

160380534_CCRatingTemplate-2.numbers

Thanks to both of you for your inputs.  Every review helps!

1 hour ago, briar14 said:

Mariner 746; G; briar14; 12/15/18; port; mid; walk-in shower; definitely recommend—quiet, cental location, decent internet. One caution—Because this cabin is on a lower deck, we saw a lot of terminal roofs. 

Thanks, neighbor.   🙂     Got it updated.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, briar14 said:

Mariner 746; G; briar14; 12/15/18; port; mid; walk-in shower; definitely recommend—quiet, cental location, decent internet. One caution—Because this cabin is on a lower deck, we saw a lot of terminal roofs. 

Thanks!  We're booked in this cabin for the 2021 WC, so nice ti know.  What do you mean by "terminal roofs"?

32 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Thanks!  We're booked in this cabin for the 2021 WC, so nice ti know.  What do you mean by "terminal roofs"?

By being on a lower deck we often looked into the port buildings or at their roofs. Another comment I would add is about storage space. This was a 36-day cruise. We are “middle of the road” packers and found space for everything. Really utilized the hanging space in the closet and had drawer space left over. 

16 minutes ago, briar14 said:

By being on a lower deck we often looked into the port buildings or at their roofs. Another comment I would add is about storage space. This was a 36-day cruise. We are “middle of the road” packers and found space for everything. Really utilized the hanging space in the closet and had drawer space left over. 

Ah yes, terminals.  We're used to that since we're usually down in steerage somewhere!  Nice to hear about the storage space, since we have been concerned about this post-refurb.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Review by jollyjoyce

Ship  Explorer

Cabin 714

F2

1/2019

Port Side

FWD

1 Bathroom

Tub/Shower Combo  & Separate Shower

No Noise issues

Recommend....YES

Close to forward elevators,  very quiet,  huge cabin , good sized balcony, not far from laundrette. Excellent cabin would choose again.

We were originally booked in a DV-F, but accepted a last minute upsell to a PH-A.  This was our first (and probably last) time to book a suite/cabin directly under the loungers/chairs/tables on the pool deck, this coming from someone having sailed 27 cruises on various lines.  Aside from the pool deck noise issues, the suite was very comfortable and in excellent shape.  Very convenient to La Veranda!

Thanks for maintaining these spreadsheets Bill!

Voyager 1027.xls

2 hours ago, RJ2002 said:

We were originally booked in a DV-F, but accepted a last minute upsell to a PH-A.  This was our first (and probably last) time to book a suite/cabin directly under the loungers/chairs/tables on the pool deck, this coming from someone having sailed 27 cruises on various lines.  Aside from the pool deck noise issues, the suite was very comfortable and in excellent shape.  Very convenient to La Veranda!

Thanks for maintaining these spreadsheets Bill!

Voyager 1027.xls

Sure thing, RJ.  Got you updated, thanks!

UUNetBill, for some reason I cannot edit your template, so will use your headings and post here. 

Hope that is ok?

Seven Seas Navigator.

Suite 618

Category Deluxe Window.

Reviewed by Boatmans Lady

Date Sailed 4th January 2019

Port Side Fwd/Mid

Sq Ft 301

One bathroom with separate shower and bath. One sink.

Noise Issues. None really but did hear the anchor being released a couple of times.

Recommend, Yes.

Comments. Large bright airy suite in a central location, just a few steps from the main lifts, reception, concierge, destination services, coffee connection.

No noise as cabins above and below. 

Window is large and no noise from crew walkway. Window cleaned daily.

Being low down the movement of the ship is dampened.

Would book this floor and cabin again.

No laundry room on this floor, but one on deck 5, so easy to pop washing in on way to MDR for breakfast and change over whilst eating breakfast.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally getting around to putting in the info- same issue as boatmans lady, so here it is:

cabin 810

cat G

vegasdriven

date 01/19

Port

Fwd

306/50

bathrooms 1

Separate tub and shower

Noise none

yes

comments- loved the suite, lots of room for everything, had no issues with not having enough drawer space. Clean, well looked after.

7 minutes ago, vegasdriven said:

Finally getting around to putting in the info- same issue as boatmans lady, so here it is:

cabin 810

cat G

vegasdriven

date 01/19

Port

Fwd

306/50

bathrooms 1

Separate tub and shower

Noise none

yes

comments- loved the suite, lots of room for everything, had no issues with not having enough drawer space. Clean, well looked after.

Debra, got this updated for you, thanks!  I show 810 as being a Cat F, though...but the spreadsheet should be updated with your comments.

Thanks Bill. I really shouldn't try to do these things at work, it never fails I get busy, and rush things, hence my duh mistake putting in my user name instead of the ships name, though of course you would know that one having been on the same cruise, and could fix it for me.

• 1 month later...