Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

Bill,

Here's my review . . .

Explorer 739 F1 xrvlcruiser 17-Dec starboard Mid Suite: 332 ft2 (30.8 m2) Balcony: 132 - 115 ft2 (12.2 - 10.6 m2) 1 Both between 2 cabin decks. I heard no noise, had no vibrations. A great cabin yes between the 2 elevators/stairwells. Easy access to all decks

Bill,

I looked at the Explorer list just now and my review is not posted

Peggy

Huh. Must have not hit ‘Save’ (was sneaking this in on my iPad from the office) but it should be there now. Sorry - thanks for keeping me honest!!

Here's a review of Explorer PH-B 818

Your should be posted as well. Thanks!!

Bill, thanks for posting my review of Explorer suite 609. If you would, please correct my user ID to NCCruzQueen. As much as I love New Zealand, at the moment I have no plans to move and that country isn’t taking immigrants from the USA. Plus my state of North Carolina is a long, long way away.:D

Thanks.

Thanks Bill!

Peggy

You're quite welcome.

Bill, thanks for posting my review of Explorer suite 609. If you would, please correct my user ID to NCCruzQueen. As much as I love New Zealand, at the moment I have no plans to move and that country isn’t taking immigrants from the USA. Plus my state of North Carolina is a long, long way away.:D

Thanks.

Oops! Fixed both typos in your username, actually. :o

Yeah, I can see the distance issue between NZ and NC (especially living in SC myself). That's what happens when I do this stuff from the iPad in the office instead of on my iPad at home, where I'm accompanied by a nice cocktail.

Appreciate the inputs from everyone. Now if I can just convince Regent to upgrade me to the Regent suite on my next cruise so I can write a nice unbiased review of that one, I'd be happy.

#RegentSuite #AreYouListeningRegent #IWouldTakeThatUpgrade #SplendorsTopSuiteWouldWorkToo

;p

Hi Bill, sorry difficulty with spreadsheet so perhaps you could enter following review, apologies for inconvenience but hope of some help.

Review Navigator

Deluxe Verandah

Robyn2

23/10/16

Starboard

Fwd

Both

No noise

Yes definitely

Great location, short walk to coffee connection and reception, 1 down to Compass Rose, beside lifts. Handled rough seas very well, good position on ship.

• 1 month later...
We are booked on 2 Mariner cruises. Please review 915 and 1109

Sassyw - I’d love to be able to review ALL the suites on all of the Regent ships, but unfortunately I only maintain the spreadsheets. These are all user-submitted reviews from travelers who have actually stayed in those cabins. But perhaps you can submit reviews when you get back!

If you’ll look, though, there are existing reviews for both 913 and 917, with 913 being the same category and right next door to 915. This should be a nice representative review.

There is also a review for 1112 which is very close to 1109 but on the other side of the ship. It’s also a PH A so should also be representative of the category and location.

Hope that helps.

Bill

Re Mariner 816,Tried to paste the spread sheet but no luck.So here is the information.

Summer of 2013 from Monte Carlo to Venice.

Excellent suite,very quiet although near Elevators.Good Butler. On and off Internet depending on time of day although free in Mariner Suites.

One and a half Bathrooms with all amenities.

Only negative was small balcony but not a problem to us. Convenient location to Gym ( just below ) and most facilities on the ship.

Would recommend highly. Have photos if provided with e-mail address but could not reduce enough to poste.

Re Mariner 816,Tried to paste the spread sheet but no luck.So here is the information.

Summer of 2013 from Monte Carlo to Venice.

Excellent suite,very quiet although near Elevators.Good Butler. On and off Internet depending on time of day although free in Mariner Suites.

One and a half Bathrooms with all amenities.

Only negative was small balcony but not a problem to us. Convenient location to Gym ( just below ) and most facilities on the ship.

Would recommend highly. Have photos if provided with e-mail address but could not reduce enough to poste.

Flyers - I was updating the spreadsheets but there appears to be a disconnect with the suite number - would you have maybe been in suite 826 instead of 816? Mariner 816 is a Cat F, not a Mariner suite. Can you please clarify? Thanks!!

Hi, any reviews or anyone stayed in concierge suite 767 on Explorer? This is our first Regent cruise!

Life_rafter - sorry, no, unfortunately no reviews yet of that cabin. I couldn’t even find any reviews close to that location, not even a deck up or down...BUT...I can say that I’ve sailed in both a D and an F2 and the suite itself is one of my favorites so far (not counting ‘named’ suites, of course). There’s plenty of storage, the bed faces the sliding door to the balcony, and the bathroom is excellent. The only thing I’d say to be aware of is that although you’re close to stair/elevator access, those don’t go all the way down to Deck 4 where the main dining room is located. So you’ll end up walking to the forward stairs more often, but it’s not really that far. Just something to be aware of. It does put you closer to the infinity pool, which is nice. And the closer elevator will take you to the upper decks for other venues, specialty dining, etc.

When and where are you going? I’m sure you’ll have a great cruise - we love Explorer! And feel free to post a cabin review when you get back! ;)

Life_rafter - sorry, no, unfortunately no reviews yet of that cabin. I couldn’t even find any reviews close to that location, not even a deck up or down...BUT...I can say that I’ve sailed in both a D and an F2 and the suite itself is one of my favorites so far (not counting ‘named’ suites, of course). There’s plenty of storage, the bed faces the sliding door to the balcony, and the bathroom is excellent. The only thing I’d say to be aware of is that although you’re close to stair/elevator access, those don’t go all the way down to Deck 4 where the main dining room is located. So you’ll end up walking to the forward stairs more often, but it’s not really that far. Just something to be aware of. It does put you closer to the infinity pool, which is nice. And the closer elevator will take you to the upper decks for other venues, specialty dining, etc.

When and where are you going? I’m sure you’ll have a great cruise - we love Explorer! And feel free to post a cabin review when you get back! ;)

We are going on May 8th from Monte Carlo to Barcelona for our 20th Anniversary! Super excited. Will definitely give a review upon return. Thanks for the description of the suite. Walking to the stairs won't bother me at all! I've posted a roll call so hopefully we can find others who are going on our cruise as well. It seems like everyone posting on here goes on the really long cruises but we work and have kids so just excited for the one week away!:p

We are going on May 8th from Monte Carlo to Barcelona for our 20th Anniversary! Super excited. Will definitely give a review upon return. Thanks for the description of the suite. Walking to the stairs won't bother me at all! I've posted a roll call so hopefully we can find others who are going on our cruise as well. It seems like everyone posting on here goes on the really long cruises but we work and have kids so just excited for the one week away!:p

I feel your pain - our first cruise (in 2009) was from Monte Carlo to Venice, 7 nights, we figured it would be our ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ trip...and on our third day on board we were booking our next one. :D

We’ve tried to do at least one a year, although we missed one year when our house flooded and we had to be there to ride herd on the contractors (an 8-month process) but we made up for it by booking two a year sometimes. The longest we’ve been able to get away has been 16 days and I STILL wasn’t ready to come home!! Amazing how different it is when you’re an empty nester! We don’t have one booked this year as we have to take a week at the beach for our in-law’s 50th wedding anniversary, but we’re back on Explorer next January (less than a year now, yay!) for our first Transatlantic.

Your itinerary looks nice, although we’ve only been to four of those ports. Good time of the year to go there, too. Enjoy it!!

Absolutely great idea for informing passengers of their future Cabins. You have done an OUTSTANDING JOB and one of the best Posts I have ever reviewed. We are in 671 on the Explorer for a April 12th Cruise and the review of this room made both of us feeling very comfortable being in this Suite. Thanks again Bill