MSC Divina Yacht Club Food

Viva123

We will be sailing in a few weeks in the Yacht Club on the Divina and was wanting to know if anybody had any pictures of La Muse menus and possibly photos or Description of what's served for lunch and breakfast at the One bar and Tappas at Topsail. Is it worth Booking a Dinner at Ristorante Italita or is th La Muse just as good as the Specialty Restaurants.

Thanks

I don't have any pics but I can tell you that they had the best cruise ship lobster I ever had. I come from a fishing town(kind of) and nothing beats our lobster but this one was close. (For a warm lobster) I eat my lobster cold. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a set of videos on YouTube that includes the yacht club food on Preziosa posted by guitar Singapore travel that shows all the glorious food on the ship. It may have been the cause of my upcoming Seaside yacht club booking... [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are some menus for the Yacht Club here. What I would say, is don't worry about the food - it is amazing! They even bring in specialty restaurant food included on the Yacht Club Restaurant Menu so you can sample the specialty restaurants without going to them. The bread in the Yacht Club is all freshly made and to die for. The pastas are all great, the fish is great, there was nothing I had there that was even slightly disappointing. Don't miss out on the fabulous cheese cart - another HUGE treat! It's just an awesome experience.

The dining staff in Le Muse make the experience really special. If you ask for Arthur and Faye as your team, you will be spoiled to death! Arthur's full name is I believe Arthur Javier. He is the lead and Faye the assistant. They are awesome.

The food is very good, and the ambiance and special treatment kept us coming back! Do try the pasta that the Maitre D' prepares.

I didn't care for any of the specialty restaurants on the Divina. But I loved everything at Le Muse! We ate there 3 meals per day except for 2 nights at specialty restaurants. It was nice to have a break from Le Muse. It was not very popular for breakfast and lunch. Usually only 2 or 3 tables occupied but full capacity at dinner.