Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
CCHelp

# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise, Part 2

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

Zero...just boarded Mariner a couple of hours ago.  🙂 

 

Rocket launch at 9:19😎🚀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Rocket launch at 9:19😎🚀

 

Thanks, I have that in my daily planner notes...but not sure if we will see much by that time.  Hopefully clear skies and still see flame in the distance.  Will be on deck looking.  🙂  We are starboard, hump cabin deck 9, so may even be able to see it from the balcony....maybe.  

 

Naturally you have the best view from there...we will be waving to you as we slide out to sea.  🚢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, island lady said:

 

Thanks, I have that in my daily planner notes...but not sure if we will see much by that time.  Hopefully clear skies and still see flame in the distance.  Will be on deck looking.  🙂  We are starboard, hump cabin deck 9, so may even be able to see it from the balcony....maybe.  

 

Naturally you have the best view from there...we will be waving to you as we slide out to sea.  🚢

 

I'll try and snap a picture as you clear the jetty. Are you pointed nose east? 4:30 departure

Edited by John&LaLa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, island lady said:

 

Thanks, I have that in my daily planner notes...but not sure if we will see much by that time.  Hopefully clear skies and still see flame in the distance.  Will be on deck looking.  🙂  We are starboard, hump cabin deck 9, so may even be able to see it from the balcony....maybe.  

 

Naturally you have the best view from there...we will be waving to you as we slide out to sea.  🚢

 

Mariner 1/7/20

IMG_5324.thumb.JPG.1f287fc58c6b38fd7ca29ccddbef82f6.JPG

 

SpaceX StarLink2 launch

IMG_0639.thumb.JPG.0bfff0891a231ed06fd8e1114b16b203.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sea and Me said:

4 more leaving for the Granduer on the 11th (My Birthday) love that ship!!

Happy birthday early!   Never been on Grandeur- will have to try it sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I'll try and snap a picture as you clear the jetty. Are you pointed nose east? 4:30 departure

 

Great pictures as usual John!  Yes, we were standing on our balcony mid ship starboard side with a glass of wine in that picture!  And yes...did see the launch...and the landing.  Really cool to see it from out to sea!  🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, happytocruiseginny said:

Happy birthday early!   Never been on Grandeur- will have to try it sometime.

 

Grandeur is docked next to us right now in Coco Cay!  🙂 

 

10 more days until Vision B2B2B!  🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...