# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise, Part 2

17 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

I know they aren't responsible for this mess but based on the way they're handling it, I'm not sure they'll be another one. Apparently they didn't learn anything from the problems they had along the east coast several years ago, and the Caribbean deal a few years ago, the didn't learn anything. It seems when it comes to crisis response, they are a follower not a leader.

You said it right:  it’s a mess.  😣

16 hours ago, RoyalC said:

Canada is blocking ships until July 1st. They won't make a decision until June 30 if they will allow ships to return. Of course no ships are going to wait around on June 30th to see if they will let them in. I can see bookings cancelled until at least the end of July for any sailings porting to Canada, unless the Jones Act gets suspended.

My next cruise is in September- I will just look forward to that.  🤷🏽‍♀️

22 hours ago, RoyalC said:

Canada is blocking ships until July 1st. They won't make a decision until June 30 if they will allow ships to return. Of course no ships are going to wait around on June 30th to see if they will let them in. I can see bookings cancelled until at least the end of July for any sailings porting to Canada, unless the Jones Act gets suspended.

Our Grandeur cruise is June 11th...was supposed to go to Halifax and New Brunswick.  Not sure what they will do now, looks like I need to cancel my Halifax private tour.  😞  Though...most likely the cruise could get cancelled completely...unless indeed they do something with the Jones act.  😮 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, island lady said:

Our Grandeur cruise is June 11th...was supposed to go to Halifax and New Brunswick.  Not sure what they will do now, looks like I need to cancel my Halifax private tour.  😞  Though...most likely the cruise could get cancelled completely...unless indeed they do something with the Jones act.  😮 

So sorry - ours is 5/15 so who knows?  I feel 🙁 too

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

NEGATIVE COVID TEST!!! 2 more days for me!!!  

Waiting for the test result is like waiting on a pregnancy test. 🤪 LOL!!!  Breathe and play with your phone/tablet while you're waiting 15 minutes for the test results. 

• Like 1