# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise, Part 2

Oasis Eastern 10; Oasis Western 108; Oasis Eastern again 164. I guess we're in a rut, but it's a nice rut.

Since we have limited our cruising to ships going out of Port Canaveral or Tampa (and this year we have a total of seven cruises), we do repeat ships a lot. We've been cruising, mostly Royal Caribbean, since 1979, so there aren't many excursions we haven't taken. Now that my husband isn't able to snorkel and I only do it when we're with friends, the ship is a lot more important to us than the ports.

We thoroughly enjoy the ship while most everyone has gone ashore, and it's a lot more comfortable for my husband to use elevators with his mobility scooter when there's not a crowd. In fairness I should explain that that's just personal preference - people have always been helpful to him. I know from reading CC that not everyone has had good experiences with considerate cruisers, but we are thankful that we have. We even met a group of 10-year-olds who stopped to direct him into the elevator and then make sure the area behind him was clear to get off. There are so many good kids, it's too bad the others get most of the publicity.

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Margy

Days...I’m stil on years:')

Seriously though are next cruise isn’t until April 2020, so 660 days:o

I’m none too happy to be going in April but it’s the only time my cruise mate can go.

Looking forward to the Allure for the second time...once was definitely not enough!