duo on the mariner

solysol

Does the Mariner have a duo on board if they have is it Sasha & Boogie.

On our last cruise (March 28 - April 8), the Spontaneous Duo were alive and kicking up a storm. They were the best entertainment on the ship by far in my opinion. :D

Does the Mariner have a duo on board if they have is it Sasha & Boogie.

I'm currently on the Mariner and YES they are performing nightly in STARS lounge. They now go by the name "Spontaneous Duo" and they're just as good as they've always been. We listen to them nightly.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Tanya h said:

Does any one know what they are doing now or if they have a Web site

I just left the Mariner last Monday (9/30/19). I don't think they have a website.They have not been working for Regent all that long They are a younger couple from Bulgaria. She has a very good voice and diction. Her partner plays guitar and sing a little backup. He is quite talented and did a few solo instrumentals . They are not as lively or outgoing as Kasia and Boogie (Link)  But maybe they will grow into it with time.  They were far better than other duo that Regent has had in the past.  We were happy with their playing.

J

On 4/13/2017 at 11:02 AM, Travelcat2 said:

We also liked Nature's Rhythm until we heard Kasia & Boogie. They are absolutely amazing and are do a great range of numbers! Hope to see K&B onboard our future cruises.

Good news, Jackie , they are scheduled to be on the Splendor for our cruise on March.

Bob

• Like 2

I am a big fan of Kasia and Boogie as well.  I don't believe that they have a website, they do have a Facebook page that JMariner referenced earlier, and they have a Youtube channel here 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChjb7UhQls_klzq54YGZnVQ

They are known in Poland under the name "Kasia Skiba i Ja".  These are music videos of their original music which is in Polish, but  for those that are fans, you might want to give them a try.  Most of the videos have the English translations if you scroll down the page, but even without them, I love listening to Kasia's voice and Boogie's instrumentation.

Bob

3 hours ago, boblerm said:

Good news, Jackie , they are scheduled to be on the Splendor for our cruise on March.

Bob

So happy to hear that!  The March Spendor cruise will be different in many ways.  First, our TA has over 100 guests booked and second, there are quite a few CC members on the cruise.  Since we tend to stay to ourselves, this cruise may be the one that we do not meet anyone.  We simply want to cruise on Splendor so that our children/grandchildren (adults) can see the ship!

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 5:24 PM, Travelcat2 said:

So happy to hear that!  The March Spendor cruise will be different in many ways.  First, our TA has over 100 guests booked and second, there are quite a few CC members on the cruise.  Since we tend to stay to ourselves, this cruise may be the one that we do not meet anyone.  We simply want to cruise on Splendor so that our children/grandchildren (adults) can see the ship!

Are you taking you're children and grand kids along? What a wonderful trip.

12 hours ago, mrstanley said:

We are on the Splendor from Miami to

San Diego. Are they on our cruise?

Sure hope so. They are fantastic!

mrstanley, are you on the Feb 25?  We are on the following cruise.  My understanding is that Kasia and Boogie will be performing on the Splendor starting with the launch on Feb 6.

Bob

Great news about the Duo's assignment - we are on the first 2 Splendor voyages (Barcelona-Miami, Miami-San Diego).  Now we just have to figure out what to do during the 5 days between cruises in Miami...maybe a trip to the Keys....