Brillance on Sept 12, an 8 day Med Special

I'm so excited, we are booked on this cruise (great rates) and got air on Delta for a song! The itinerary is also great, RT Barcelona

TUES 12-Sep Barcelona, Spain

WED 13-Sep Marseilles, France

THURS 14-Sep Villefranche (Nice), France

FRI 15-Sep Ajaccio, Corsica

SAT 16-Sep Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

SUN 17-Sep Naples, Italy

MON 18-Sep Valletta, Malta

TUES 19-Sep At Sea

WED 20-Sep Barcelona, Spain

I search many Med cruises for 2006, and this is the most reasonable. This will be our first Med cruise, so 8 days seems just enough and time leftover for a pre and post cruise land stays. I'm looking into private tours and so far I have already reserved Stefano Costantini of romecabs for Sept 16. 2006 for our tour of Rome. I also reserved Francesco Marrapese for Naples/Amalfi coast on Sept 17. 2006 If the schedule fits for anyone on this cruise or any other cruise, we would love to share the tours, right now its just the two of us celebrating our anniversary. If interested, email me terrysbiz@bellsouth.net and I will give more info. Thanks Terry

terrybiz--

We just returned from a week on the Splendor and are now looking for next years cruise--and it will be the Med again, without a doubt.Can you please let me know what kind of a deal you got on both the cruise and the Delta air? 8 days will be perfect with time left over for Barcelona again. What fantastic places!:)

Terry,

One suggestion since you've booked with Stefano...ask him to book Domi as your private Vatican guide. She was amazing (cost 100 Euro but split among the group was one of the best deals of our trip) - an art history major who got us in ahead of the lines and contributed immensely to our understanding and enjoyment. I have her email if anyone would like to contact her direct). On another note...Stefano took us first to the church - St Paul (outside the wall). It was our favorite of the whole day and almost empty since most tourists don't go there.

terrybiz--

We just returned from a week on the Splendor and are now looking for next years cruise--and it will be the Med again, without a doubt.Can you please let me know what kind of a deal you got on both the cruise and the Delta air? 8 days will be perfect with time left over for Barcelona again. What fantastic places!:)

Hi

The price for the balcony is about 1550 and the air from New York is $700. I have FF miles and was able to used them for this cruise with a stopover in Paris after the cruise, can't wat, planing is so much fun!!!!!!!!

If you do the cruise, maybe you be interested in the tours?

Terry,

One suggestion since you've booked with Stefano...ask him to book Domi as your private Vatican guide. She was amazing (cost 100 Euro but split among the group was one of the best deals of our trip) - an art history major who got us in ahead of the lines and contributed immensely to our understanding and enjoyment. I have her email if anyone would like to contact her direct). On another note...Stefano took us first to the church - St Paul (outside the wall). It was our favorite of the whole day and almost empty since most tourists don't go there.

Hi spengle

Thanks for the info, I was going to ask for a guide. Did you like Stefano?

Archived