Ultimate Dining Package

mrsd912

Good morning!

Looking for a little bit of information. My friend and I are sailing on the Dawn in June, and we got the Ultimate Dining Package for free because of a promotion when we booked.

My question is, it looks like you need reservations for many of them. Should we have our reservations all set before we sail? Book them all once we board? Or can we decide that morning where we want to eat that night and make a reservation.

Just a little confused as to how this all works.

Thanks!

Your best bet is to a. Make the reservations now if the times/days you want are open or b. Make them on boarding day either in person or via the iconcierge app. By day 3 of our 10 day cruise very few reservation times were left and they were all after 9pm. I've not tried to walk in but I don't think they hold tables for walk ins so you are going to have to wait for no-shows and have heard the wait can be lengthy.

This is only for specialties, no need for reservations for the nights you dine in the MDRz

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning!

Looking for a little bit of information. My friend and I are sailing on the Dawn in June, and we got the Ultimate Dining Package for free because of a promotion when we booked.

My question is, it looks like you need reservations for many of them. Should we have our reservations all set before we sail? Book them all once we board? Or can we decide that morning where we want to eat that night and make a reservation.

Just a little confused as to how this all works.

Thanks!

You should have made reservations exactly 90 days Prior to departure. By now, many of the prime time reservations are sold out for prebooking.

You can logon to your MyNCL account and and try to make your reservations, TODAY.

If you can't get the days and times you want, you will have to make reservations AS SOON AS YOU BOARD. Teppanyaki is he most popular filled by Cagneys. Both WILL SELL OUT.

If you like Mexican food, Los Lobos is great.