What's the most useful thing you pack?

My husband...he pays for everything

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Mrs. Dawg is the accountant in the family so she actullaly does pay for everything but she isn't the most useful thing I pack.

That's not to say she's not useful on a cruise. It's just that she doesn't like it when I pack her in the luggage...............

............. anymore. ;)

the one thing we always bring in our carry on is lysol wipes. We wipe down all handles, switches, tv remote, phone u name it. Even the inside of drawers because i don't know who's dirty underwear where in the drawers. Lol

sent from my iphone using forums

lmao :')

I brought Poopouri on a cruise but found that it did not work due to the nature of ship toilets. They don't have water in them to float the essential oils.

The travel size Febreze air freshener worked better on the ship.

Hmmmm[emoji848] Our toilets have always had water in 'em and the Poopouri has served us well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Something I never brought before, but now that my DH drinks coffee... one of those multiple coffee carrying things that you get from Starbucks! Having one of those would have made carrying 2 cups of coffee, 2 donuts, and a croissant WAY easier... And, they are free, and they flatten down...

Something I never brought before, but now that my DH drinks coffee... one of those multiple coffee carrying things that you get from Starbucks! Having one of those would have made carrying 2 cups of coffee, 2 donuts, and a croissant WAY easier... And, they are free, and they flatten down...

Love that idea!!

Ladybug36dreams

The one thing we always bring in our carry on is Lysol wipes. We wipe down all handles, switches, tv remote, phone u name it. Even the inside of drawers because I don't know who's dirty underwear where in the drawers. Lol

We do this too. A MUST. We also wipe down every touchable surface on the flights.

Fantastic idea!

Power strip/cord

Over the door organiser for the bathroom (not shoe one)

any old store card.voucher card (to pop int he slot for power in the cabin)

Post its (for room stewards and door messages)

Ziplock/food bags (for storing food in the mini fridge and for bottles when packing)

Looser clothes for dinner later in the week when the rum punch, pina coladas and ice cream start to catch up to me.

When we take the kids we pack a cube bin to store their underwear and other smaller clothes due to the lack of drawer space.

Shoe holder.

I pack a lot of my hanging clothes on the hanger. Makes unpacking easier and I know I have enough hangers.

I'm going to have to use the tea light idea in the bathroom. Usually I just use my phone but that would be much more convenient.

Post it notes made it so easy to know where everyone was.

Strong magnetic hooks for hanging damp things inside and towel clips for hanging wet things outside.

Favorite insulated cup. We go through a lot of ice and sometimes we'd just fill one up to take back to our cabin.

If cruising in less then a Jr suite I don't have enough storage. I use 12x12x 4 fold flat boxes from the dollar store as a bin on the bathroom shelf. Some ships have cabinets above the TV and those bins work great in there too.

Then I bring a 12 inch wide shoe holder that hangs from hooks over the clothes bar in the closet. That holds shoes and those same bins that are 6 inches tall serve as drawers for loose stuff ( boca clips, sunscreen) in the shoe holder in the closet. ( I bring a lot of shoes). My shoe holder is deep and wide enough it could hold folded clothes. ( our daughter used it on a cruise to hold all her kids clothes in an inside cabin. )The pop up hamper fits under that.

In a small cabin I also bring a small mesh 9 pocket hanging holder designed for holding shampoo and stuff in the shower. I hang it on the wall with two 20# magnet hooks and it holds all the little stuff like excursion tickets, pens, sunglasses, flashlight, etc. keeps the clutter off the desk.

I also use the magnets on the wall to hang hats.

It sounds like a lot but takes up very little room since it all folds flat. Organization in a small space that's cheap.

We cruise several times a year and it's easy since we both know where everything goes in the cabin, quick to unpack and pack.

I found this really cool six-pack of round magnets at the dollar store that had hooks on them. Great place to stick to the steel walls or the ceiling in your cabin for suit/dress steaming to remove the wrinkles.

A steamer.

Binoculars for seeing the beach views from the ship ;p:D

Bungee cords and a few wooden clothes pins to leave out the bathing suits to dry out at night on the balcony.

Snacks, considering a can of pringles is $6 on board.

Corkscrew.

Mesh laundry bag.

A couple of good books to read on the balcony or at the pool.