Coastal Kitchen Questions (Oasis of the Seas)

I upgraded to a Grand Suite for my cruise in three weeks. That means we now have access to Coastal Kitchen (and the suite lounge).

I found dinner menus for each night but wanted to know if anyone had breakfast or lunch menus.

I am also confused after my research as to how drinks work - I read a lot of conflicting information - you can get soda, house wine and beer but not mixed drinks, the server will bring you anything as long as a blender is not required, nothing is included (you must bring it from the suite lounge)

I am very excited 21 days and counting

Right now I have deluxe packages but and considering cancelling them

Soda, water, house wine and beer is available from 11a-11p in the Suite Lounge. During the cocktail hour (5p-8:30pm?) you can get mixed drinks that use the house spirits/list.

This also applies to Coastal Kitchen during those time periods.

Only exception would be technically those in Junior Suites shouldn't be able to get complimentary beverages during dinner in CK.

Sent from a mobile device

I upgraded to a Grand Suite for my cruise in three weeks. That means we now have access to Coastal Kitchen (and the suite lounge).

I found dinner menus for each night but wanted to know if anyone had breakfast or lunch menus.

I am also confused after my research as to how drinks work - I read a lot of conflicting information - you can get soda, house wine and beer but not mixed drinks, the server will bring you anything as long as a blender is not required, nothing is included (you must bring it from the suite lounge)

I am very excited 21 days and counting

Right now I have deluxe packages but and considering cancelling them

Been on number of Oasis class and depending on server and how often you tip frequently they may extend mixed drink service. It's not a given but it has worked in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On our February Oasis cruise, CK had 2 lunch menus that alternated. Sorry I don't have pics of the other one. I know it had pasta carbonara that was quite good.

The breakfast menu has all the usual items. DH really likes the French toast. If you are Southern and order grits they come dusted with cinnamon! Boy was that a surprise!

Food and service are great, except for coffee refills at breakfast. I had to flag down more coffee each morning. Not a really bad thing unless you're a coffee adict like me.

Breakfast choices do not change.

We skipped a lot of lunches there so we can't comment.

Dinner was better a bit of variety. Hated the shrimp appetizer it was the size of those tiny peel and eat shrimps. Chops was a good improvement over CK; Izumi ok but not great.

Don't cancel your drink package. Yes, it's nice to have a few pre-dinner cocktails in the SL. But the SL is a long walk from just about every place on the ship except the CLS.

The suite sun deck (where we spent most of the day) is to far to walk just to get a drink at the SL. If you go grab a hot dog or two it's again to far to either grab a beer to/from and then back to the sun deck.

The SL is a nice addition to the bars. But not a replacement for the drink package if you already decided to get it.