Crown vs Royal

Pickels

We've heard a lot of great things and comments on Princess Cruises. And also, good comments on both the Crown and Royal. We love to cruise the Caribbean, and would like your thoughts, both pro and con on these two ships. We are planning a Caribbean cruise on Princess for next March and welcome your thoughts on these two ships. Thanks and Happy Cruising!

We've been on the Crown twice and while we have not been on the Royal, we have been on the Regal. We plan on taking the Royal in September.

We really enjoyed the Crown, but it's been five years since we've been on it. The Regal was amazing. We loved the buffet on the Regal and probably enjoyed the overall experience a little more also. But, all of our cruising on these ships has been in the Mediterranean. They've been port extensive. I might feel differently in the Caribbean. The Crown has bigger balconies and I think the pools are laid out better for larger crowds on the Crown. I don't think you could go wrong with either ship.