Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

• 4 weeks later...

^ it doesn't take much to earn the biggest - on every ship they can just tack on something to the bow that sticks out another foot longer than the previous ship. Unless they add cabins, Oasis class will lose the passenger count crown to MSC's world class ships - Fain can't have that.

^ it doesn't take much to earn the biggest - on every ship they can just tack on something to the bow that sticks out another foot longer than the previous ship. Unless they add cabins, Oasis class will lose the passenger count crown to MSC's world class ships - Fain can't have that.

Yup...yup...yup...and yup...

Unless they add cabins, Oasis class will lose the passenger count crown to MSC's world class ships - Fain can't have that.

Super easy... do like Voyager and Freedom classes.... take away public space and add more cabins.

Does anyone know what time the Ultimate Abyss slides open on embarkation day.
I would also like to know the menus for each restaurant for each day, including the buffet offerings. ;)
Also..let's put a STOP to the chair hogs now BEFORE they claim all the loungers! ;)

Y'all are killing me with the comments! :D :D :D

How about the alcohol packages? Does that include water or can I bring my own water on board? I was thinking of grabbing a 5 gallon and some hand trucks? Do you think they will let me do that?

• 3 weeks later...
Another floating city. No thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Better than a little dingy but that is why we all look something different. Some like the small intimate ships, some like me like the mega ships. Pretty soon though there aren't gonna be many small ships, especially in Royal. Mega ship equals more revenue.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

With more staterooms to fill on more ships, That should mean more sales and lower prices for us. That is a good thing!!

Agreed - to me they seem to be looking for the magic line where they'll have the max ships that will still allow them to charge the max while still sailing at or near capacity. Here's hoping they jump over that line with both feet. I'd love to see an over-capacity situation because prices right now are starting to get to the point where I need to consider my options. For the first time in 13 years we do not have a winter cruise booked. We may end up doing a last minute if we can get a deal but right now with airfare constantly on the rise combined with the increasing prices for cruises, its time to think about things.

We will fill the pages with speculation.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Speculation and really cool photos. I'm enjoyed the similar threads for the other ships, but with a booking on Symphony, I'm really enjoying that one.