Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

The curved cover or screen on the back of the Aqua Theater is growing on me.  I bet Nick Weir has big plans for that additional surface area at night with the latest projection technology.  It looks clear during the day but that should work well for visual projection effects during night shows.  

I was looking at the RCI web page and it is now showing that you can “be among the first to chase adventure east onboard the new Wonder of the Seas, arriving in Shanghai 2022.  

Wonder if that will really happen and I wonder when if ever they will sail passage on the Wonder?

Sorry for the overuse of the word Wonder.

jc

42 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I was looking at the RCI web page and it is now showing that you can “be among the first to chase adventure east onboard the new Wonder of the Seas, arriving in Shanghai 2022.  

Wonder if that will really happen and I wonder when if ever they will sail passage on the Wonder?

Sorry for the overuse of the word Wonder.

jc

Could you take a screenshot please? I can't see it on mine!

The new Wonder of the Seas℠ unlocks the best of Japan, one adventure-fueled day at a time. image.thumb.jpeg.54e32b0ed7262aacdc3c83795d92476a.jpeg
You’ve never seen Asia like this. Start your journey into the East on our boldest ship ever in vibrant Shanghai, where neon-lit skyscrapers share streets with centuries-old Buddhist temples. Hike the foothills of Mount Fuji during an extended visit in Shimizu. And explore Tokyo’s traditional side in the historic Asakusa district. In between shores, China’s first Oasis Class ship brims with thrills on every deck — like the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss℠, unforgettable performances at the AquaTheater, and world-class dining to please every palate. Be among the first to chase adventure east onboard the new Wonder of the Seas, arriving in Shanghai 2022.
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

The new Wonder of the Seas℠ unlocks the best of Japan, one adventure-fueled day at a time. image.thumb.jpeg.54e32b0ed7262aacdc3c83795d92476a.jpeg
You’ve never seen Asia like this. Start your journey into the East on our boldest ship ever in vibrant Shanghai, where neon-lit skyscrapers share streets with centuries-old Buddhist temples. Hike the foothills of Mount Fuji during an extended visit in Shimizu. And explore Tokyo’s traditional side in the historic Asakusa district. In between shores, China’s first Oasis Class ship brims with thrills on every deck — like the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss℠, unforgettable performances at the AquaTheater, and world-class dining to please every palate. Be among the first to chase adventure east onboard the new Wonder of the Seas, arriving in Shanghai 2022.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Lloyd555 said:

Cool, huh. Never mind 🎵 smooooth operator 🎶, crane operators are aweaome!

1 hour ago, Tough as Leather said:

Great image.

It will be interesting to see how the forward facing suite areas of deck 17 and 18 will look like when completed. The typical look of the VC lounge/Suite lounge/Coastal kitchen forward facing (enjoying the forward view) seems  to be gone from this ship. 

7 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

It will be interesting to see how the forward facing suite areas of deck 17 and 18 will look like when completed. The typical look of the VC lounge/Suite lounge/Coastal kitchen forward facing (enjoying the forward view) seems  to be gone from this ship. 

What do you want to know?

I have deck 16 to 18 images (ya, I'll call them that) to refer to. 😎

20200926_115853.png

18 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

What do you want to know?

I have deck 16 to 18 images (ya, I'll call them that) to refer to. 😎

20200926_115853.png

I am just trying to remember and visualize the many times I sat in the Suite Louge/Coastal Kichen enjoying the look through those expansive glass windows and the views of the pool deck and forward, which does not look to be happening here. I am not saying this is a bad look as I don't know what the final product will look like. May be it will better than hat is on the other Oasis ships. In some of the past photos you posted, I sometimes get the impression that the Suite Louge/Coastal Kichen may be aft facing on this ship. Then again I could be completely off as I haven't seen the deck plans. Someone here does I think 😀. Hey, just having fun guessing here.

Edit

By the way, that new area in some of your photos referenced as part of the extended Windjamer seems to be on deck 15. So does that mean a portion is on deck 16 and the the rest in the new area on 15? Assuming it's part of the Windjammer.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

2 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

By the way, that new area in some of your photos referenced as part of the extended Windjamer seems to be on deck 15. So does that mean a portion is on deck 16 and the the rest in the new area on 15? Assuming it's part of the Windjammer.

Windjammer is only deck 15 from what I've seen. 

Edited by Lloyd555