New Look to "MY PRINCESS"

Timbles

Whole new look to the My Princess area of the Princess website. Other than their counts of cruises and days cruised being incorrect, it seems neat and orderly. I do have correct numbers when I click on my cruise history, and all my future cruises are showing. The personalizer area looks the same.

Whole new look to the My Princess area of the Princess website. Other than their counts of cruises and days cruised being incorrect, it seems neat and orderly. I do have correct numbers when I click on my cruise history, and all my future cruises are showing. The personalizer area looks the same.

I like it also, so far, although my number of cruise days are also way off (too few). However, as you stated, they are correct when you click on the link. I Imagine that will be fixed quickly given how glaring the error is.

Mine says 94 cruises (incorrect but might be the number of Princess cruises since I have some P&O and Sitmar from before Princess.

Mine also says 12 cruise days and that is off by 1400+

Will be interesting to see how it all gets corrected :)

I'm showing 34 cruises (way too low) and 12 cruise days (673 too low). Remember, we in UK had this happen a few years ago when website re programmed. Took weeks to sort out. Howrver, this time it seems that when you click on the next link the total days and cruises are correct. It's just seems like he initial page is so wrong. All future and past cruises are listed correctly though.

Apparently somebody messed up when programming the data base linkages. Our total cruise days add up to our total future cruse days not our past total cruise days.

Yes, mine do too. That explains the 47 days. It's the future cruise days that I have booked.

Just putting this out here for thoughts. It looks like Princess has decided to count only Princess cruises for MTP luncheon/party and award. I am guessing that the new numbers are Princess cruises (no longer counting P&O and Sitmar) to be used for the MTP events? So, what happens to milestone (50,75 & 100) cruises? I know that we got breakfast at Sabatini's and a few other items on my wife's 75th cruise. She has now dropped below that according to the new website-Will she get it again when she reaches 75 under the new scheme? Along the same line, there is some loyalty credit (OBC) after each milestone-Will she lose that and have to get it back? Inquiring minds can't wait to see just what happens :-)

Mine says 59 cruises (correct), with 47 days cruised (impossible, lol). The history is correct though. I'm sure it will get fixed eventually.

Yes, mine do too. That explains the 47 days. It's the future cruise days that I have booked.

Mine also shows the number of future days booked so they should clean up the changes. Listing the number of cruise credits next to the total number of future days booked & calling it Total Princess Cruise Days creates confusion. And it's cruise credits that is displayed as Cruises Sailed next to our future number of cruise days currently booked.

36 Cruises Sailed 43 Total Princess Cruise Days

Clicking on cruise history displays my correct number of cruise credits & days sailed in addition to a list of my previous cruises.

Overall I like the new look but they've removed most of the previous answers section such as the complete description of the Elite minibar & the exchange options.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hi,

I have the same problem with the number of cruise days. I have 120 cruise days with Princess, but it only lists eight days (which is the number of days that I have booked). However, the information in my cruise history is correct (it even includes my first Princess cruise from 1989). Because this seems to be a common problem, I'm sure that it will be corrected.

Chuck

Ahhhhhhhh...... That's it! I show 91 cruise days and that is how many are included in my next 3 cruises. I actually only have 67 days cruised from my measly 7 cruises completed. (Yeah, I know...)

At least this should be a very easy fix.

Glad it's not just my numbers that are wrong, I'm sure the IT folks will hear about it, LOL.

My numbers are wrong also and yes they did hear about it.

If everyone's numbers are wrong it must be a computer programing glitch rather than some data entry person making a mistake. From what has been posted here the errors seem to be all on the lower side. I just hope they don't use the wrong numbers when determining our loyalty onboard credit. I also hope they get it fixed quicker than the folks at the Princess Visa card can fix their failure to give double reward points for Princess purchases.

Nah, I re-checked. It is corrected. They just displayed it in a very odd way. The figure on the personalizer home page is the # of actual cruises you have taken, and the other number is days is your upcoming cruises. Once you check your cruise history. You have the # cruise credits you have earned, and the # of days sailed (completed cruises).

Nah, I re-checked. It is corrected. They just displayed it in a very odd way. The figure on the personalizer home page is the # of actual cruises you have taken, and the other number is days is your upcoming cruises. Once you check your cruise history. You have the # cruise credits you have earned, and the # of days sailed (completed cruises).

On my homepage my # of cruises are shown as 34, although we have done 60. The only explanation for this may be that some of our earlier cruises were with P and O, and the home page shows only your Princess cruises. This may be a change to coincide with only Princess cruises nowbeing counted towards MTP prizes..

Be interesting to see if this affects the on board loyalty credit which do far has been done on overall #of cruises.

Possibly.

On my homepage my # of cruises are shown as 34, although we have done 60. The only explanation for this may be that some of our earlier cruises were with P and O, and the home page shows only your Princess cruises. This may be a change to coincide with only Princess cruises nowbeing counted towards MTP prizes..

Be interesting to see if this affects the on board loyalty credit which do far has been done on overall #of cruises.

My cruises have been reduced by 14, and all my cruises in the higher number have been on Princess, but some were solo so counted as 2, don't know if that might account for it.

I am still above 51 so will still receive the $100 loyalty credit unless they change that, just a bit further from 75 or 100 cruises than I was.