Western Carib Shore Excursions? was kstate

kstate

Hi my husband and I are going on our first cruise 1/8/05 and we are looking at the excursions book. HELP! We are both in good physical health, we like to have a good time. I am not a good swimmer, the ones we can't decide on is Montego Bay and Cozumel. Dave is going to scuba dive at Grand Cayman.

Just a hint here. If you put something about your question in the topic instead of your name, you will probably get more answers.

Like: Suggestions for shore excursions in the Western Caribbean for January.

Thanks I am kinda new at this!!;)

K-state - check our roll call for Star 1/8/06. We have lots of suggestions on there. We all have said a little about what we are doing. Grand Cayman - stingray city and snorkeling at Coral Gardens (we booked with Captain Marvins and you are welcome to join us)

Cozumel - we are doing Paradise Beach. Roger is scuba diving here.

Montego Bay - currently researching - have several e-mails to tour companys (check on roll call). Want to do Appleton Rum Factory, Black River cruise and YS Falls. Waiting for responses - keep checking roll call.

There is alot of info on the roll call from your fellow cruisers. Hope you plan on attending our get together.

It is a lot work figuring out the excursions. Keep the faith, you will figure it all out.

Wow, the whole group is here! lol

We're on your same sailing and we are doing:

GC - Stingray and Coral gardens with Nativeways

Coz - Paradise Beach for some serious lounging :)

Montego - Prob the YS falls - if not, Sunset Beach. Not sure what company, maybe Barrington or whatever i said in the Roll Call :)

u may check the ports of call boards too

Archived