Carnival Liberty Christmas dining and entertainment

nc_cruiser1

We are on the same cruise, and started wondering what Christmas Day would be like, especially wondering if there would be a slightly different menu in the MDR. I thought we had a roll call started, but I looked for it the other day, and I couldn't find it!

On the Conquest, Christmas was our last sea day. There was a crew run service Christmas Eve around 5 pm, and if memory serves it was also elegant evening. I want to say that Santa appeared that night around 7:30 pm; the kids were all in the atrium in their PJs - quite cute. On Christmas day, we had sea day brunch, the kids doing a Christmas show with Santa around 2 pm and then a slightly modified Christmas dinner menu that included turkey and the trimmings - there was nothing overly special that night, if I recall.

But I am guessing that this schedule can very slightly from cruise to cruise, year to year. If you wish to cover your bases, just check when you board and modify the reservation as needed.

Also, keep a lookout for snow one night, special crafts during certain days, and caroling one evening. The first night is usually the tree lighting which I enjoy since it is done to music and flashes in different colors and patterns.