Is this a new specialty restaurant?

ImADaneFan

Sorry if this has been asked before, sometimes the search function doesn't work very well.

Anyway, I was looking at the terms and conditions of the new "Freedom at Sea" promo, I know, slow morning,[emoji6] and I saw an up charge of $15 for a restaurant called For the Record. What ship is that on? I looked on the dining venue chart and didn't see it listed.

553a490143c4f2d46afc0bf09d778c84.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry if this has been asked before, sometimes the search function doesn't work very well.

Anyway, I was looking at the terms and conditions of the new "Freedom at Sea" promo, I know, slow morning,[emoji6] and I saw an up charge of $15 for a restaurant called For the Record. What ship is that on? I looked on the dining venue chart and didn't see it listed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For the Record used to be a paid show in the Supper Club. It is now free in the main theater. Moved over a year ago when the Million Dollar Quartet got moved to he Getaway.

The Supper Club hosts a one night, one show paid dinner cabaret show now. The list you are looking at is either old or just not corrected after the brat pack moved.

On the Escape they offer the brat pack and a few other shows in the supper club.

It's just like wine lovers the musical. It's entertainment with a meal. Or sometimes without.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We made reservations for "The Brat Pack" on our Escape cruise this fall. But we were under the impression that it would be in the main show room.

We made reservations for "The Brat Pack" on our Escape cruise this fall. But we were under the impression that it would be in the main show room.

You are correct. It will be in the Escape Theater.