Woman's talent was I-FLY on America's Got Talent

iFly is NOT a cruise ship "thing". Like the Flowrider, (or the carousel or the zip line or the climbing wall), it is a land-based entertainment that the cruise line has decided to put onto their ships.

It is actually called Ripcord by iFly and they are all over the place, including Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa and about 10 miles from me.

There may be one near you! https://www.iflyworld.com/find-a-tunnel/?t=1

iFly is NOT a cruise ship "thing". Like the Flowrider, (or the carousel or the zip line or the climbing wall), it is a land-based entertainment that the cruise line has decided to put onto their ships.

It is actually called Ripcord by iFly and they are all over the place, including Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa and about 10 miles from me.

There may be one near you! https://www.iflyworld.com/find-a-tunnel/?t=1

Yes, I know all that, but thought I'd share it here as there may be some interest. I wonder how much it cost for her to transport that thing to the show? She may even have bought it. It did say I-FLY inside, it was all white and looked custom. It really is a " look see" She did a lot of tumbling and tricks............brought back nice memories of our Anthem cruise!:D

We live not far from one. My DH and DD are recreational skydivers and they practice at one of these so I thought I would try it. My shoulder didn't hurt while flying but that night it started to hurt and it took about a year for my shoulder to get back to normal. It has signs in place that if you have shoulder or back problems to not do it, but I had no prior problems. It was a blast though! I would love to do it again, but don't want to have that shoulder pain again!

Edited by Steve and Sharon

That performance on AGT was really amazing. Couldn't help thinking the difficulty in transporting the machine there and setting it up - must have been really time intensive. Her performance - AWESOME!!! I get in one and flop around while she is elegantly floating and spinning to choreography! FABULOUS.

I would say IFly paid for that given that the logo's were on the bottom and top. My guess is that they paid to have her there and since she was very good, will allow for her to go on even more shows in the next episodes. You can't get any free advertising unless you pay for it. People who wear Nike or UA logos have to have them taped up.

I would say IFly paid for that given that the logo's were on the bottom and top. My guess is that they paid to have her there and since she was very good, will allow for her to go on even more shows in the next episodes. You can't get any free advertising unless you pay for it. People who wear Nike or UA logos have to have them taped up.

I agree. The band of logos around the bottom of the flight chamber was something that isn't normally there during day-to-day operations. Here is a writeup on the performance for those who want to know more about the performer Inka: https://activityquest.com/articles/indoor-skydiving-audition-featured-americas-got-talent/

I agree. The band of logos around the bottom of the flight chamber was something that isn't normally there during day-to-day operations. Here is a writeup on the performance for those who want to know more about the performer Inka: https://activityquest.com/articles/indoor-skydiving-audition-featured-americas-got-talent/

Thank you for the link!:D

That performance on AGT was really amazing. Couldn't help thinking the difficulty in transporting the machine there and setting it up - must have been really time intensive. Her performance - AWESOME!!! I get in one and flop around while she is elegantly floating and spinning to choreography! FABULOUS.

You don't transport IFly machines. They don't work that way. Typically the buildings are custom built just for the experience. Fans are actually on the top of the building and the air works it way down, then back up under the flyer.

Thank for all the for clarification - makes sense she did the performance elsewhere and had it taped (don't tell DH - he is still trying to figure out logistics of moving the system). Didn't catch the logos - thank you for pointing them out.