WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

thanks. i guess that means that Yannis Berdos will be back as captain when we sail in October. I'm not familiar with him.

I've sailed three times with Captain Berdos in command. I like him. If he is in command you will be in good hands.

Donald.

I've sailed three times with Captain Berdos in command. I like him. If he is in command you will be in good hands.

I'm sure I'll be in good hands no matter who's in charge. Is he as funny as the Kafeztis brothers or as personable as Captain Kate?

On a different topic, I'm really hoping that they switch Edge captains before my 1/20 sailing. Dimitrios Kafetzis was a hoot when we sailed with him on Silhouette last year! It will be 3 months since the initial sailing, so I figure it's possible, or maybe they'll switch the following week which will also work since we're doing B2B.

I'm sure I'll be in good hands no matter who's in charge. Is he as funny as the Kafeztis brothers or as personable as Captain Kate?

I have sailed with neither the Kafeztis brothers nor Captain Kate. Captain Berdos does have a twinkle in his eye. I have found him to be quite approachable.

Donald.

Got off the Infinity this morning. Captain's Club (Maria) & Michael's Club (Sheila) hostesses are unchanged.

Master: Captain Nikolaos Frantzis

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Staff Captain: Morfis Passalis

Guest Relations Manager: Eunice Teixeira

Hotel Director: Srdjan Cetkovic

Cruise Director: Shawna Hachey

Food & Beverage Director: Ante Sarlija

Executive Chief: Kenny Ramos

Pianist/Vocalist: Valentyna Tolchinina

DJ: Miguel

Dance with Lucky Band

Tea 4 Two Duo: Piano/Vocals

Lighthouse String Duo

House Band Downtown

Production: Star Factory

Production: The Modern Gentlemen

Production: Broken Strings

Production: Jeffrey Allen - a Tribute to Elton John

Production: iBroadway

Donald.

We are sailing in a few months, do you know if Sheila will be on the Infinity for a while?

We are sailing in a few months, do you know if Sheila will be on the Infinity for a while?

I was just contacted by the shoreside concierge and Rhiannon will be our MC concierge for the 8/26 cruise.

thanks. i guess that means that Yannis Berdos will be back as captain when we sail in October. I'm not familiar with him.

Captain Berdos is a lovely man. He officiated our vow renewal 2 years ago on Infinity. We all had a good laugh as I had trouble understanding what he said. I don't know if it was my hearing going after all these years or his accent. He made the day special.

Pat

Correction- After talking with shoreside concierge again, she tells me that Sheila is back on her new contract so I would think that she would be there when you sail.

I sure hope so. Nikko was terrific on our Silhouette cruise two years ago and we’ll be back on her the end of Nov.

Niko is back on Silhouette and she will still be there when we sail end of November. She is wonderful - we thinks she's the best there is!

Got off the Infinity this morning. Captain's Club (Maria) & Michael's Club (Sheila) hostesses are unchanged.

Master: Captain Nikolaos Frantzis

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Staff Captain: Morfis Passalis

Guest Relations Manager: Eunice Teixeira

Hotel Director: Srdjan Cetkovic

Cruise Director: Shawna Hachey

Food & Beverage Director: Ante Sarlija

Executive Chief: Kenny Ramos

Pianist/Vocalist: Valentyna Tolchinina

DJ: Miguel

Dance with Lucky Band

Tea 4 Two Duo: Piano/Vocals

Lighthouse String Duo

House Band Downtown

Production: Star Factory

Production: The Modern Gentlemen

Production: Broken Strings

Production: Jeffrey Allen - a Tribute to Elton John

Production: iBroadway

Donald.

Any info on the most important crew - the Martini Bar bartenders?

Any info on the most important crew - the Martini Bar bartenders?

I remembered two of the Martini Bar staff from a cruise 10 weeks previously. The flair bartender is from Indonesia (name Ricard? with eyeglasses and a ready smile) and the other seem to be just a cleaner or supplier of clean glasses. I do not know how much longer either will be on the ship. Ricard remembered my drink preference and did not even bother to glance at my pass card. What an amazing memory he has!

MrSea Gull, I believe Arno May have had a death in the family.

I saw Arno and JoAnne on the Summit for the Canada Day/Independence Day cruise. Do you have direct knowledge or is this something you heard?

JoAnne posted on FB on August 5th which post dates Arno's announcement that he would no longer be the Administrator for FB group. Hope they and members of their family are well.

Edited by Orator

Thanks for getting back to me - by any chance do you remember the name of the new restaurant?
Le Petit Chef. Its an animated show presenting each course. Don't try looking it up on line as watching it before hand will spoil the surprise